what are your favorite strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smithg61, Mar 12, 2017.

1. there are soo many these days, all your favorites crossed with your other favs or strains you never heard of.......list your top 2 or 3 strains here,... I am curious to hear what I have been missing out on so far,... lol, not that I don't have my favorites,.....
    I think mine are og kush , trainwreck, and blue dream...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Theres sooo many new strains its hard ti keep up but My top 3 are
    Green crack,pineapple express and cheese.
    Ive always had top yields of em all and there all wiked,unique smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I have tried green crack and pinnaple express, haven't ever had any of the cheese strains, it is definatly one I want to get next time, a lot of people like those

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yea its been about a long time in the u.k i can mind trying the exodus back in 2005 i think jesus it was like a pair of rotten socks awesome smoke though.
    ive done a few hybids of the cheese. "chiesel" was a good 1 everyone loved

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well grown Northern Lights #5 is my favorite, hands down. it just works perfectly with my preferences and brain chemistry. I feel completely serene and I usually can't stop smiling after a couple good hits.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gorilla glue, Durban poison, jack herrer, sweet island skunk, super silver haze.
    There's so many strains I love but...
    Sour diesel, for some reason I've never enjoyed smoking. My brothers been growing it since I was a youngin and I've never enjoyed that strain

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. And Buddhas sister is hands down my favorite indica

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Super Silver Haze and White Widow.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. never grown northern lights either, but that's on my list too, that's an indica right? how do you know if you have number 5 or not? lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. have an amnesia haze and two white widows, days from being ready to harvest, cant wait they are huge and ripe!

• Like Like x 2
  11. the white widows have had clear to milky trics for about two weeks now! crazy, hope I see some amber soon, how do yours finish? slow?

12. Definitely an indica. Most modern NL is based of of NL #5 genetics. I'll dig around and see of the bank I used to use still offers it..

14. every bank has some kinda northern lights, .. maybe they are all 5 now

15. Sour Diesel, sometimes called Sour D, is an invigorating sativa-dominant strain named after its pungent, diesel-like aroma......... who doesn't enjoy the taste of diesel fuel? haha , ive had it before in bho

• Like Like x 1
  16. In my experience they usually re-hair once and make a few new trichomes, I haven't gotten much amber but I don't go for a lot of amber with the White Widow. When it starts to lose it's smell and the last hairs draw in it's done enough for me.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. Just did a quick search. Still a number of bank selling NL #5. Not sure how GC feels about linking to external companies, but just Google it and you'll find em..

• Like Like x 1
  18. most of the hairs are drawn in at least partially and they are all dark orange, and most trics are milky, smell has weakened, maybe its ready, idk,lol I kinda like the body effect, but never harvested this strain

19. Girl Scout Cookies is one of the best strains of the last few years. I plan on growing one of these eventually.
    Blueberry or some of the blueberry crosses are some of the best.

I have to mention Grand Daddy Purple. One of the most beautiful and best tasting plants ever if you can find seeds. Apparently they're semi-hard to get.

I love the high from Durban Poison. It's very sativa but I'm not sure I'd like to grow it. It's notoriously hard to grow and requires lots of headroom.

If I had to pick a single strain to recommend someone try growing. White Widow is my highest yielding easiest to grow and keep healthy strain I've grown yet. Many people will tell you how easy WW is. It's a great starter strain.

• Like Like x 3
  20. so, there will be new second set of white pistols growing out?