Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your favorite or least favorite strains?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smalls714, Feb 3, 2017.

1. What's your favorite strain(s) and why? Just curious :) I like hearing from other people about their experiences with strains.
    Please share!

I had some bong hits of Crown OG last night. Put me in a great mood and I havent been that relaxed in a while! Amazing for mood and insomnia.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kick ass local Afghanis. dunno about other strains out there.
    Reason: Simply makes my body numb so I can live my life while having seval different physical injuries.

• Like Like x 2
  3. White russian : Made me looking at a water hose flowing water for about 30 minutes thinking about how easy water flows.
    Havent experienced any strain that gives you more euphoric trance

• Like Like x 3
  4. Strawberry Cough is one of my all time favorites cx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Happy to hear you can get some relief !

• Like Like x 1
  7. I still haven't found anything that is even comparable to the taste of it lol

8. Now that's what I'm looking for! Definitely not going to pass that up if I see it... strains like that give me the best relief from anxiety and depression.

9. Have you ever tried Blueberry Haze? I have some waiting for me in the morning :) I've never tried it but its fruity smell is AMAZING and I've heard it's a favorite taste among a lot of people. Supposed to be a nice high too. I shall see.

• Like Like x 1
  10. White russian father is Ak-47, its not the same as russian, but it is something that you may be looking for and is more popular that white russian.
    Sadly, white russian is not really a popular strain.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I may have had in he past, but i cant quite remember lol Anything with a fruity/sweet smell and taste are a thumbs up from me xD I have some Blue Dream waiting for me this morning too xD

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for the info! I don't think I see AK-47 around much, but maybe I'm just missing it. I live in LA and assume most strains are easy to find.

13. Dude I just took a bong rip of Blue Dream right now haha that's a trip. I was like "I should add to the post that Blue Dream was my first favorite strain" and it definitely still holds up! Such a pleasant high. I've been smoking it in the morning the past week. I only took a bong rip of it right now/3am because I just had a little snap left.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blue Dream is up their with Strawberry Cough for me cx it helps my anxiety alot

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Im personally not a fan of green crack, but thats the only one lol (Iv tried it a few times through different dealers, i guess its nothing to sneeze at but its not preferred

17. It's 3:30am in California now so I'm mixing some Training Day with Headband OG.
    I'd never heard of Training Day until recently but after a few grams I've found that it eases stress and helps out with my nausea/lack of appetite.
    Headband has always been a solid strain for me, especially when I haven't had it in a while. One of the few strains I feel like I really get a good effect from despite my tolerance. So relaxing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'm such a fool sometimes... one of my favorite strains I almost always have on me is White Widow... totally spaced out on that one (probably from its effects). I just took a nice bong rip and realized this haha! Extremely effective for my anxiety personally. I wouldn't mind some of those benefits from AK-47 though!

20. One of my favourites are Afghan kush and death bubba, my least favourite is Durban poison shits gave me too much of a head high

• Like Like x 1