What are your favorite games to play while stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Doobiechaser420, Mar 25, 2017.

?

Do you think Mass Effect Andromeda sucks?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't played it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dont want to play it

100.0%
  1. Recently it's been Ghosts, (yes, I am one of the 1/1000000 people that actually enjoy that game) L.A Noire, (just picked it up) Skate 3, Counter-Strike, and I'll be getting into slender the arrival after I re-up. .

Just basic common 360 titles for now.

(My Xb1 is no longer with me. R.I.P)

Lol..

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Man, still waiting on the remake :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been eyeing that as well. Though I fucking can't stand the zombie survival games that are all over the damn place right now, which is why I've held off so far.
    I switch up a lot on games. Last night I got back into BF1 for a while, usually just MP. I'm the anti-sniper. I level up everything else, then eventually try sniping, just too impatient to sit back and wait like that.
    I've been trying to finish Bioshock Infinite because, well, I never did.
    Then I play civ 5, tropico, mount and blade warband (with mods) and other various RTS and 4x type games. Tried xcom, got my ass kicked in it lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol COD Ghosts? Hell yea.Me and my boyfriend play all the time. We have a ton of games on 360 still lol and I finally sold L.A Noire tho

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. hell yea! I doubt they will tho... It would be epic if they did though!

6. Yea I mainly stick to MP as well... but Im not good at sniper either, I cant stand to be so far back lol I gotta be up in the action :) All the Bioshock titles where grand! Topico is also another great game, prob my fav. city building game

• Like Like x 1
  7. Been playing a lot of playerunknown's battleground lately and i am loving it. Other than that mostly arma and some black ops 1 and 2.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I want to check out PUB but cant spend the cash right now.. I do have H1Z1 w/ king of the kill tho... its fun, but PUB looks way better. How long do the matches usually last?? And is there anything that presses the action?? Like in H1Z1 a toxic fog rolls in and makes the map smaller and smaller, so players are forced to eventually fight it out or try to outlast in the fog... What mechanic does PUB use?

9. Got really tired of BF1 so I deleted it off my xbox one and started playing BF4 again. OMG I forgot how fun this game is!

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's basically the same.. It's like a clear blue force field that slowly kills you if you are out of the circle. There are 99 players per match and the map is fairly small. Matches last anywhere from 1min to 45mins or so if you win.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Running PUB on 2x 1080 ti's....ah, UE4, you is so pretty

12. bf4 is a masterpiece no doubt about it. bf1 is cool too. I love the setting, I just wish dice did something a little different with the battlepacks. The new maps that they just released for it are cool as hell though.
    Bf4, I probably have 1000 hours in lol. I've been with BF on pc since 1942 was released, got a few on xbox, but mainly pc.

13. I never played BF4, I played BF1942, BF2142, BF2, BF3 and now BF1 lol

14. omg dude, probably up there, imo, as one of the best shooters ever. And the maps...huuuuuge. Still has a huge player base, and actually probably a bigger player base than bf1 right now, wouldn't be surprised.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I always wanted to get it but at the time it was released I was like WTF I only had BF3 for a little bit lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Super Mario 3
    Donkey Kong 1-3
    Zelda OOT
    Mario 64
    007 golden eye
    Turok 1-3
    Conkers BFD (lol funny to play when high)
    Mario Kart64
    All 3 Dino Crisis games
    Halo 1-3
    Gears of War (all of them)
    Saints row 1 and 2
    GTA San Andreas
    GTA 4
    Dead Rising
    all Resident Evil and Silent Hill games

Those are all my favorites.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You got alot of awesome games in there! Brings back memories! Man where to start! lol OOT was amazing, so was golden eye, I lost so many hours in that game lol! Me and my friends used to play split screen all the time too! Good times! Turok was bad ass, I think I only played the second dino crisis and the second saints row.. Both where good! GTA 4 was epic, but I never finished San Andreas.. Resident Evil 1 and 2 where my favorite... And Code Veronica!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Totally agree with you 007 is a lot of fun I playa against my husband and my brother sometimes. Second Dino Crisis is good lol the 3rd one takes place on a giant spaceship :eek:! Did you finish off all the rival gangs in SR2? San Andreas is awesome lol I never get bored replaying through the story again. You should try to play one of the Silent Hill games sometime its creepy af lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea I beat SR2, it was great! But damn I didnt know DC3 was on a space ship, that would of been awesome! But I did play one of the silent hill games, cant remember which one tho.. You where a blond girl running through a foggy town... It was pretty good tho! I was pleasantly surprised because I figured it wouldnt have enough action to keep me interested. Also, if you like Mario Kart (great game) Try out smash bros! Its good times!

• Like Like x 1