What are your favorite games to play while stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Doobiechaser420, Mar 25, 2017.

?

Do you think Mass Effect Andromeda sucks?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't played it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dont want to play it

100.0%
  1. AND Also what is your favorite game type to play while stone ie. RPG FPS, RTS and the such.

Mine is World of Warcraft and Skyrim. My favorite genre of game is definitely RPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rpgs or any sandbox for that matter. I can't play FPS stoned I'm basically a joke hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've been playing witcher 3 game of the year edition recently, I'm in the middle of blood and wine and I can already say that the witcher 3 (and expansions) is probably the best game I've played on ps4 so far, I don't think I've ever liked a games expansion packs this much since dragonborn or far harbour

• Like Like x 1
  4. COD zombies all day man, ill admit im a joke at sports games lol

5. Skyrim will forever be the GOAT for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hide the Salami...

Hide salami.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I tried to play rocket league stoned for the first time last night and it was AWFUL lol

8. Great timing was gonna make similar thread.

blazed up last night first time and years for a late night gaming sessions and left me with a ton of questions.

heres how my night went.

Blazed up and first game went for was.

MGSV- was enjoying the action/stealth/shooting etc felt more immersed in the world and tuned into game, explosion etc would make me jump via my headset but after completed mission was so annoyed by all the cut scenes and mother base stuff made me rage and think about how I hate all the extra stuff in many new games, then new mission had to travel like 2km to it, so annoying ended up quiting game. CONCLUSION- weed makes you want to play games and cba with all the boring shit.

Next up I tried FIFA- Didn't wanna play on my main account in top division in case I got smashed so on other account had a game in lower leagues, I total dominated for 2 games, I was pulling of much better dribbles and skill moves and passing movements, vision and dribbling skills seemed improved I was taking way more risk. However, guess due to being to stoned my shooting was awful kept missing or hitting poor shots and my defending sucked as I was stuggling to time tackles and change cursor. CONCLUSION- weed improves creativity and risk taking but can decrease fine skills.

Next up was BF1- Firstly single player, I found myself just like MGSV far more engrossed in the world, as if I was there, I was playing lawerence arabia mission and needed to be stealth or just die, I kept getting alarted and would have whole army after me but the immersion was great I was ducking and diving felt like I was Rambo, so in the game BUT I sucked bad lol so I tried MP. I usually get 1kdr but ended up with 2KDR which seemed odd. But I think I played safer and more patiently/cautiously, whereas I usually just run about looking for action this time id hide and wait for the right moment to shoot and not take risky shots to alert my position, I was far more patient so I think this improved me but my team was dominant so cant say for sure, I feel I should've been worse stoned tbh.

Next NBA 2k16- I don't really know the controls for this game. CONCLUSION- don't try to learn new games you don't know stoned haha that's all I say, not long before I hit close application.

GT SPORT BETA- Cant recall much about this I usually play with wheel so with control pad a bit boring, seemed to concentrate well though.

Bunch of games I didn't want to try such as alien isolation haha. What I gonna try next time is PSVR, I wanted to try that but to tired and had to crash, I think the VR could be mad stoned, and I want to try racing with my wheel in VR.

I wont try Resident evil vr stoned though haha no way!!

Also think games like GTA5, Far cry 3 will be good stoned, easy simple games, not to complex, not much cut scenes, cool exploration.

These are next on my stoned to do gaming list.

Also want to see if my fifa and BF skills are improved or worsened by weed. Needs more testing

9. Open World games for sure... i was playing red dead redemption a few days ago and i lost my horse (stolen) pretty far away from a town. I walked all the way back at normal pace following the road. Really fun (stupid fun, but still)

When i play gtaV stoned, i usually walk in the city looking at the people and arquitecture. Is pretty awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Red dead is my favorite stoned.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rogue likes such as enter the Gungeon or tboi with the anti birth mod

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. open world is cool just got bored all cut scenes especially michaels stuff I found boring

I quite like how gta3 and tommy vercetti were pretty quiet or silent, u liked the guy, the new characters have to much unique personality which u either like or don't even trevor though abit mad and funny I mostly annoyed with him, black guy cant recall his nam was fine cHill guyH

13. Do you Like San Andreas? lol that's my fav gta game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, GTA series, Rocket League, COD Black Ops series..

15. I enjoy playing Runescape. I am currently playing witchcraft on FB.

16. I always enjoyed the Dragon Ball Z video games while baked out of my skull

17. Skyrim and Stardew Valley , add me on steam @ shisoulein

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. BF1, CSGO, Dota 2!!!
    I want to try Player Unknown Battlegrounds tho, just aint got the extra cash right now

19. Final Fantasy? Nobody? Okay.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite, if not THE favorite game of all time, 8 was amazing to...

• Like Like x 1