What Are Your Earliest Memories?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffrey Riot, Aug 22, 2011.

1. On this day 23 years ago, I was brought into this world. Last night I was at my mothers house. While she slept I went through her photo albums and such.

I found a picture of myself when I was 2 sitting on my new red tricycle. I've always had a red tricycle in my head as my earliest memory.

So I ask you, what are your earliest memories?

2. My dad restores old cars, and my earliest memory is riding around in a 68 Camaro that he had just bought to fix up. It didnt have the metal plate that goes around the shifter, or carpet at the time, so you could see the ground while you were riding in it. I was probably 3 or 4, and completely fascinated by that. And I remember he did a burnout and it literally scared the shit out of me. lol. Thank god for diapers.

3. i was probably about 3. i remember walking up this huge hill with my parents and i kept telling them my feet were running out of gas because i was so tired haha.

4. I was 3 or 4 and had just put my moms Blazer into neutral causing it to crash through the garage door and into my grandpa's station wagon. That wasn't the memory. The memory was of my grandpa being pissed and my mother feeling dump for leaving me in a running car. It wasn't her fault though, I was a little shit as a kid and am just glad they never killed me.

5. Falling down the stairs at my grandma's house when I was about 3. I remember it in slow motion....I tripped over my shoelace and just went tumbling like a fucking ball down a hill

I remember coming to a rest at the bottom of the stairs and my grandpa was just looking at me in awe. I remember him saying "That's looks like it hurt are you okay?" But he has a really harsh German accent

After he said that I remember I wasn't in any pain yet and I wasn't crying...I was very calm. Then the blood from the hole in my head got into my eyes and I freaked the fuck out. I remember screaming "I can't see I can't see! I'm going blind!"

hahahhaha it's funny to think about now. I still have the scar on my forehead.

6. Me and my sister who i dont talk to anymore, i was about 3 years old, and we would use one of those bodyboard tables and put a firefighter toy truck i had beneathh the table, and surf the floor. fun times.
    When life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold.

7. ive always had a memory of me using a white couch for balance to walk....when i got to my 20's my mom made a comment about me learning to walk using a white couch.

when i was 2-3 we lived merely yards from a train track..it was in throwing distance and remember being outside early in the morning and watching the train go by....the noise was intense to me at that age.

8. I remember lighting up... one of my moms dresses on fire with a lighter when I was no older than 5. The fire spread through the closet, and burned up a whole lot of that apartment... :(

The fire dept blamed it on an unattended stove.

9. Uh probably when i shocked myself by grabbing the metal part of a plug in while my mom was vacuuming. I was really young too noone knows how i remember it but they did confirm it happened!

10. When I was like 3 I took a shit on my parent's bedroom floor.

11. I was 1 year old. My uncle whom I don't have any coherent memories of held me face up to the top of this netting in an enclosed butterfly garden/sanctuary. I can still see the sun shining through the butterfly's wings and the netting into my eyes. Other than the statue of David in italy this is the most beautiful thing i've seen.

12. I was 2 or 3, I pooped on myself while watching simpsons on channel 2, my mom was trying to potty train me at the time, we didnt have cable which is why I was watching channel. After I pooped I took bath.....

13. I remember the day my dad and I agreed I'd stop wearing diapers, I was 2.

I also remember him carrying me around when I was sick when I was the same age, we were outside in the middle of the night and it was real foggy (I was coughing bad and doc recommended fresh air). I remember it so well cause it's one of the times I've felt the most loved and safe.

14. Drinking bottles of tea like a boss :D

And at one point when I was toilet training, I remember throwing my panties down the stairs and shouting 'I don't want these fucking panties!'.. I was only 2/3 hahaha

15. I remember being in my crib when I was just a couple of months old. My next earliest memory is when I was maybe 9 months old. Weird thing is I can't remember what the fuck I ate for dinner last night..........

16. About 3 or 4, probably closer to 4 years. I ate a couple pennies and my mom freaked out. Then I remember being in the hospital, and the doctor saying, "good job, would you like a toy?" And he have me a little plastic figurine of aladdin and abu flying on their magic carpet. They had given me laxatives at the hospital to get the pennies out. My mom later told me that when it happened with my younger brothers she just said, "fuck it, they'll come out the other end eventually." Lol

Kinda wanna cry now, thinking about my mom and my childhood.

17. When I was 2 or 3 my parents were putting my brother and I in the car. My mom changed her hair or something so I thought she was someone else. I cried because I didn't recognize her and thought she was taking me away.

18. When my Nana used to babysit me, I was about 2 or 3 and I always watched the Lion King while wearing a lion costume and pretend to be Simba

19. Most of my earliest memories arent good. Some good ones, catching toads and chasing sea gulls when I was a little kid at the beach.

20. Learning how to ride my little red dino bike with 2 wheels at 2, and eating shit all over the parking lot multiple times :rolleyes:. Funny thing is, it was at the college i was attending my freshman year before transferring so i always got mad deja vu when i rode my bike past it on the way to class.

That, and jamming to mad reggae slaps in the car with my dad as an infant, I was the original Bob Marley baby :D.