What are your Christmas plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Dec 24, 2007.

1. I just found out that I'm going to a homeless shelter to serve food tonight. I'm looking forward to it, its been a long time since Ive done something like this, and it feels good to help those who are less fortunate. Tomorrow I'm doing the traditional Christmas with the grandparents and will probably drink myself into a stupor by the end of the night.

Whats your plans?

2. A homeless shelter eh? Thats awesome, and I think its repworthy.

Now watch as my christmas will seem like a rich white family christmas.

I'm having lobster dinner tonight, and turkey tomorrow with family.

3. nice, lobster sounds awesome, we're having a nice beef tenderloin tomorrow, which is always dank.

4. Got work in 2 hours. Gonna have a toke at work once everyone is gone to bring in Christmas, get home for about 7:30am, crashout, wake up in time for Christmas dinner and then eat a shitload of food :)

5. Thats a great idea man, howd you find out about that?? Post some links but Im gonna try and google that shit real quick.

6. links to what?

The homeless shelter is just a local one that we went to and signed up to help.

7. Damn, I dont know of any around. I was hopin there was some website that could hook me up with a locals one/

8. Gonna pick up a half ounce of 'KB' later tonight.

Going to church in a little bit (I dont believe in magic ;) )

Tomorrow I'm going on a week long road trip.. I havent traveled in so long its gonna be great, and I'm gonna smoke a ton of pot.

9. working at a McDonalds in Aix en Provence, France :hello:

10. no work today so i convinced my friend to come wit me to a soup kitchen so that should be good then just chillin back with my family
    awaiting santas arrival :smoke:

11. Sweet! Well, not really, because you work in Maccy D's, but thats where my family is from (Provence). I got family out in Frejus, ain't too far away from Aix.

12. Hangout with my step-mom and her new BF and meet his parents and probably end up gettin drunk

13. I'm gonna smoke some haze, and eat some food (hopefully)...

14. hanging out with the fam damily. We've got my dad's side over tonight and my mom's side is coming over tomorrow.

But I already wrapped up my present for tomorrow morning if you catch my drift. :smoke:

15. im wrking at the local board and ski park........go boarding for a few hrs then have dinner with the family and some friends. then i have to wrk on my bday, so i will prob get off early and then do some boarding.

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

16. I'm kicking it at my house with the family. Sippin on some spicy eggnog and waiting for the roast to be done. Gonna open a few presents tonight and then crash and open hella tomorrow. i have a pretty chill night ahead of me.

17. Just got home from the shelter, and I gotta say, it was such a good feeling to help these people. They were all very nice and seemingly in good spirits for their current situation. I was dishing up the corn and every person thanked me and wished me a happy holiday, and it almost brought a tear to my eye knowing that these people arent going to be with their familys tomorrow, they arent going to be unwrapping presents, they're going to be wondering the streets looking for somewhere warm to stay. Very humbling experiance to say the least.

18. Awesome dude, thats so good you did that. Im very jealous, I wish I could have done that with my night instead of sitting around watching movies. Props to ya man. oh and I think I repped you too.

19. Thanks dude, Im so happy I did it. Such an eye opening experiance, Im gonna make it a new years resolution to do this at least once a month, if not more.

20. Good man, it really is rewarding. Ive done a lot of volunteer work and its such a good feeling helping out other people.

Keep it up man!