What are your bed stats?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brahski, Oct 10, 2010.

1. #141 hippie flip, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    Queen sized BUNK BED yeah it's gay as hell but I get to have a couch underneath

2. King size, down comforter, elastic bedsheet thingy, bedsheet that goes under the blanket, and 2 fleece blankets :) and i got a rope light attached around the whole bed, its so awesome.

3. Queen Sized pillow top, Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforter, 4 pillows, another quilt... my bed is so comfy.

4. I got a king sized bed with like 7 full sized pillows (4 of which are bad ass goose feather pillows). I have a goose down comforter and bad ass sheets and pillow cases. (cant remember the thread count, but its really high.) :D

edit:

Yeah its egyptian cotton too.

5. In case you guys forgot...uh huh, this my shit. :smoke:

6. i sleep standing up.
    nuff said.

7. brought the hammock in inside and been sleeping in that for little less than a week, pretty damn comfy

8. hammocks are the shit

9. especially since you can still sleep on your stomach with morning wood

10. futon small blanket and a pillow

11. king size
    1 sheet 2 blankets

2 pillows for me, 1 for my cat
    weed crumbs all over my bed :smoke:

12. I've added a fluffy lime green pillow to the mix lmfao...my son uses it for movie nights and when he sleeps in my bed

13. queen size. 3 pillows. 1 comforter and 1 smaller blanket. pipe and weed. 1 girlfriend.

14. I have a california king, 6 pillows, two sheets, one blanket, a down comforter, and my great dane :]]

15. Futon with 2 pillows and a feather down blanket

16. ive got a really nice flodng sleeping pad (like 4 inch foam with leather and a carry strap)
    1 full length thermarest pro
    1 shortie thermarest
    1 closed cell foam zmat style thermarest
    0 degree synethric mountain hardware sleeping bag
    30 degree ultralight northface sleeping bag
    outdoor reasearch gortex bivy sac
    rei halfdome 2

at home its just a matrees with a sheet, a pile of pillows (with some handmade pillow cases) and a sleeping bag

17. queen tempur 4 pillows a sheet and light blanket

18. Twin size with the standard fitted sheet, sheet and comforter (laugh if you want, small beds make those cold nights extremely intimate though)
    2 inch thick memory foam cover on my mattress
    i have 2 pillows, one feather and one memory foam
    My sheets are stained gray from all the ashes i've dropped on it, I should quit wake and baking while still in bed lol