Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your 420 plans?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alex is awesome, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I just need ideas to make my 420 this year even more perfect:)

2. I'm going to be going to my headshop for the sales and vape demos than might pick up a mflb and a half blaze all day and jam video games with some bros

3. 42.0 grams of various buds collected from some dank ass pickups since the new year for myself. Its gonna be a blast. maybe we will hit the headshop and ill gets nice heady slide ive had my eyes on. And we are all going to throw down and roll a one ounce Cheech and Chong joint.

4. Smoke weed.

5. [quote name='"GridlxCC6"']42.0 grams of various buds collected from some dank ass pickups since the new year for myself. Its gonna be a blast. maybe we will hit the headshop and ill gets nice heady slide ive had my eyes on. And we are all going to throw down and roll a one ounce Cheech and Chong joint.[/quote]

Those cheech and chong joints look intense

6. Sobriety.

7. Im strating to save up now. Me and my 2 friends have nearly $200.

I picked up a g of Dank. Getting 5g of mids tomo/saturday.

Then whatever else I can get until then. :p

Tbreakkk.

8. i started a thread a few weeks back
    420 kief tape off. tape off your kief tray. dont open it.
    save your kief till 420, then whenthe day comes, compress it, smoke it, vape it, cook it, do whatever.
    tahts what im doing though.
    will be updating my thread tonight probably. since the day is slowly getting closer

9. I always tell myself I am going to do something but I always forget. I am getting short term memory loss and it sucks.

Anyway before I forget what we are talking about, I plan on hitting some of the LHS. A few are having giveaways and drawings. I have my Med card so I can keep running to my car and just stay baked all day with a bunch of other smokers. Should be cool. Unless I forget to go.

10. BOUUUULDER COLORADO!!!

if anyone else will be there and wanna meet up, hit me up

11. nothing as of yet. my last 420 was spent smoking out of a homemade chute with girls i don't even like. i've come quite a long way in the weed world since then, but i don't really feel like getting exceptionally high or anything.

12. i plan on grinding my whole ounce and a half throughout the day through my grinder, and at the end of the night ill probably have a gram or 2 of kief to kick back with

13. I'm going to the Manitoba Legislative Building where hundreds of stoners chill and blaze all day:smoke:

14. I'ma bang a bunch of bitches

15. uhhh probably go to my drug court meeting and have to listen to bunch of heroine addicts, crackheads and alcoholics talk about fucking up for the 420th time... :(

16. going on a dispensary road trip and getting free weed all day long

17. Probably meeting up with one of my friends and smoking with her. :D

18. Gonna go see Wiz in San Fransisco

19. Probably be sober.

20. First thing in the morning, me and my girl will be smoking an eighth of purple kush. Around noon, me, my girl, my boy and a few of his friends will all put in some cash for 2 ounces of ak47 and we'll probably all end up burning a quarter each. I can't wait!