What Are You Wearing?

Discussion in 'General' started by btsmpwidm, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Hey, just being a curious pervert over here.

I'll start this off, 

-Green and grey striped socks
    -Green and black "assshorts"
    -Green and black glasses
    -Green 1" silicone tunnels

Beeetchya can't guess my favorite color.

This is literally a thread I make on every forum I belong to. I also searched GC for similar threads but somehow couldn't find it, as I'm surprised it hasn't been asked before.

This isn't my forum so I won't tell you the rules as far as pictures and shit go.
    kthxbuhbye.

PS, not sure if a thread like this is 'allowed' in which case I refuse to apologize and fuck you. 

2. Dirty cargo jeans

My painting T and a thin zip up jacket

SoCal Fo Life

3. Basketball shorts, plain white long socks (go about half way to my knee), and my favorite shirt. I have had it for about 6 years, and worn it countless times. I have worn it 2-4 days a week for the last year or two.It is starting to get some big holes in one armpit, has had paint stains for years, and some other little holes. I know I need to throw it out soon, but it has become sentimental to me at this point. It reminds me of when I wore it to parties (and puked all over it and passed out on two separate nights), the time I volunteered to paint a house in the ghetto, all the time I spent at school wearing it, etc. Most importantly, it has a message to it that I like. It may be intimidating to other people, but to me it represents a major part of my life: isolation.

It is a pink floyd shirt that is just black and has the wall painting on the front. It is the same screaming guy as the pic, just has pink floyd and the wall written in the bottom corner.

[​IMG]

4. #4 boydamien, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Red Adidas t shirt, grey super dry joggers,, grey socks, and red cks.
    Just about to take dog out, and will wear Adidas trainers

Hope you ain't playing with yourself when you read these replys lol

5. My work clothes (a subway shirt and some slacks).

6. D.A.R.E. T-shirt
    Red boxers
    Black socks

7. White T and purple basketball shorts

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

8. I used to rock the D.A.R.E t-shirt all the time😂😂.

I'm wearing boxers. Goodnight😴