What are you thinking about?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cartographer, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Smoke and tell :bongin:

2. If I should get a pack of unfiltered lucky strikes and jelly donuts... I'm normally exceptionally healthy but I just feel like consuming a bunch of shit.

3. I am thinking about how I'm spending my time.

I'm thinking about, how we're all give 24 hours a day, and we need to do something with the given time.

And I'm thinking about what I'm doing, precisely.

- Sleeping : 7 hours
    - Eating : 1.5 hours
    - Driving : 2.5 hours
    - On GC : 3 hours
    - On golf : 3 hours
    - On my phone : 1 hour
    - Playing with the kids : 4 hours
    - Interacting with my wife : 1 hours
    - Alone time : 1 hours

--

A whole day is gone.

I need to spend less time on GC and golf, and more time on working...

4. I'm thinking that I can't wait for my love to get home from work and know he's home safely. Weather is bad outside.

5. hmm cant find a decent g-funk stream....

6. cant wait till my party all of gc can come assuming you live in Worcester Massachusetts or dont mind the drive

7. I hyped myself up over break thinking my last semester of senior year was going to be awesome, but the first day back reminded "Oh wait school still fucking sucks."

8. I'm thinking about going back to school on Wednesday, buying a new bowl for my bong, and my dad. I worry a ton. :(

9. Whether I should take a sip from this green tea or not. It may scorch me, or it may be just fine. Here goes...

Edit: It was perfect. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

10. #10 kannabiskid, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    I'm thinking that I should buy a hat. Not a fitted, I want a hat.

I'm thinking that I should fix these holes in the sheet rock, and get some god damn paint for the walls.

I'm thinking about the treadmill. So what if it is 4:15?

I'm thinking its 4:15, and I need to pack a bowl.

11. thinking about how badly i want my baby girl to come over, and how long my work shift tomorrow will be. (shes not coming over until im off work TOMORROW):mad::mad:

12. Cant fall asleep, ugh.

Knees hurt really bad, gonna have to see someone about that.

Laptop Battery dying..

13. why the fuck i just woke up at 4AM

14. hmm well at 3:51a.m. Im currently trying to think about something because you brought up the idea of thinking, but come to think about it what is thinking anyways? the active process of neurons firing and your cells are miraculously pulling ideas and thoughts from the tissue :eek: its amazing that data can be stored into the very cells or where ever its put inside your head, and what about silicon chips. the amount of data that can be stored there. HOLY SNAP........ im hungry :bolt:

15. thinking bout my girl, what im gonna do with my life, how things are gonna play out in court, what im goin to smoke out of, the list goes on...

16. I am thinking today is really cold, i am freezing.

17. Thankin about how great life is...chilling..listening to good chill music...good vibes...you know

18. The usual intro/extrospection

19. I'm thinking HOLY SHIT I just spent three hours reading threads on GC while I ought to be sleeping.
    And that I need a boyfriend. For sex.
    And that I'm hungry.
    And that I shouldn't eat if I am to go about acquiring aforementioned sex slave. :/

20. I'm currently taking applications for a sex slave driver.