Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you thankful for when you smoke/are high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WoodenPalette, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just smoked a fat one and I thought I'd put an idea I had to test.:smoke:
    You can reply to this thread in many ways, since my goal is to get a little creative. The question being the thread topic obviously, and I will start it off:

I was smoking in my bathroom and engaged in taking a shower. At this point I was about 6 bowls deep :eek: and I had a little stability issue with the coming up of my high. I heard my parents drive up to my house via the window I blow out of and I had confidently left all my smoking utensils out in the open in my room. In the heat of the moment I slipped on a curved area in my shower but thankfully I had caught myself in a very unlikely position (most of which I give thanks to skateboarding which I was able to harness some last minute balance.) I was on all fours but contorted as if gravity and bone structure did not apply. If it weren't for that split second of thinking I would have fallen and most likely have hit my head on the shower heads and/or broken through my glass shower doors. Thankfully I was able to conjure up haste and I skillfully hide all the evidence and artistically completed and returned to my bath!

You can range from a simple instance of balance to maybe a sixth sense!

2. im thankful for life and the ability to be able to enjoy this wonderful plant

3. I'm thankful that one day this world will end...I can only hope to see it, but it will happen. Puts an instant smile on my face daily.:cool:

4. Im just thankful im high right now lol

5. #5 mjmama25, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    I'm grateful for a lot of things, but more than anything I'm grateful for my kids. That they are happy and healthy and nobody has ever hurt them the way people hurt me when I was a kid. I love taking them to the river and watching them play in the sand while I smoke a bowl and things like that.

6. Why do you always have to be such a dick? Seriously, what kind of insecurities are you covering up for with your constant sarcasm. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like someone who didn't get enough attention as a kid and learned to act out to get it. Why don't you try having an adult conversation for once and getting to know people on a real level? Or is that too scary?

7. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm a nihilist...I just want to watch the world burn.:cool:

8. You're either very sarcastic or have a serious personality disorder. I'd put my money on both.

9. I'm thankful for lego's. I love those little pieces of plastic!!!

10. I'm not being sarcastic at all, what about that are you not picking up?:cool:

11. I'm thankful that I am sometimes fortunate enough to purchase marijuana on my own without having to get friends to smoke me out, even though my household financial situation isn't the greatest.

12. ?I don't think he cares to much about getting to know people on a forum. You are dumb. Don't take him so seriously.

13. i'm thankful i can afford to get high, weed aint cheap lol

14. I'm thankful for my mind and the ability to think logically

15. this^^^

and the ability to get a's in my college classes without studying.

16. right on man :cool:

17. #17 iMaven, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011

he's jprobably an Enneagram type 5.
    they're the most associated with nihilism.

i'm thankful to be forgiven after being a shitty bf.
    thankful to have an easy job :smoke: ;)
    thankful to have stumbled upon the enneagram
    thankful for what people have done for me
    andd thankful for my level of awareness+consciousness.

18. im thankful that im smoking and im high.

and that im not a drunk instead :)

19. you are just fucked up in the head.

other people like you:

Osama Bin Laden
    Saddam Hussein
    Adolf Hitler
    Charles Manson
    Jeffrey Dahmer
    all jihadists
    and everyone else who killed for fun or tried to take over the world.

:mad:

20. I'm thankful for avocados