What are you spending your rebate on?

Discussion in 'General' started by SL2SQUEEZE, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Mine will go towards a downpayment on a new car.

What about you?

2. An EHLE with some work done to it. *drools in anticipation*
    Though my tax refund will need some extra help to afford it :( haha.

3. 300 cups of coffee..

..someone please catch this reference...

I will go stimulate the economy, and buy some drugs. :p

4. It was actually a hundred cups of coffee at $3/cup. :D

I'm spending mine on a new apartment. I just did my taxes today and I'm getting back more than enough for a decent apartment, security deposit and all.

5. I hope youre a one man fire-squad on cup 100 :D

6. A fuckton of buds, haha. Maybe a little gas, too.

7. I thank ima enjoy it.

Fuck all the bullshit.

Ima do something for KSR.

Thank its going to go into music.

Bought new speakers a few weeks back. Nice satelites and a fuckin 8 INCH woofer, Fuckin 8 INCH SUBWOOFER that will fuckin blow ALOT of 12's out the water.

Huge box, Huge port, Shit bangs fuckin super super hard, Shakin shit harder then my 12" kickers. Then them satelittes was the closet thing i could get to studio monitors for a cheaper price. Over the double the price for studio monitors compared to these speakers which was a sub/2 sattelite (left right) combination.

Then i also bought my M-Audio 49 key midi.

And i got two mic's.

Got FL 7 XXL.

So im wantin to get a nice set of headphones. Not sure what yet but i want some studio headphones with a flat response, But it sucks cuz my headphones is only used when i record which is like 10% of the time when im making music. If that man. I make beats more then anythang.

But i want some good shit, And want to buy a real pop screen cuz my homemade one works for the pops but it dont stay up like i want it too. Might jus be cheap and buy some matierals for lik $5 and make my own professional pop screen cuz its simple when ya got smarts.

Thas my plans.

Ill prolly grab a ounce out of it too, Cuz i normally will cop atleast 2 at a time. But i dont want to spend all that cash on trees cuz it goes so quick, I want shit that'll last with memory when i spend it. I want to remeber oh yeah i got this as a 'present' for myself.

Only thang i love doin is music so ima put a lil money into it.

Shit my homie whos pretty good now but he wasnt when he started which my beats are better then his and ive been doin it was less time then him but he raps better then me.

But after not long in the game he bought a MPC drum machine, bass gutair, 2 keyboards. A 69 and a 49, 2 turntables (technic 1200's) and a mixer, along with Fl and acid.

Then he got a whole room soundproofed and REAL nice mic and everythang there.

He spent $15,000+ in his studio. Prolly closer 20.

He spent some money.

Hes a fuckin baller though.

8. Bills bills and more bills. Exciting huh?:p

9. probably go to the local shop and pick up a nice bong or pipe. get some bud. chill. pay some bills. all depends on how much i get

10. Haha, I started at my job some time in November, so my return was something like $400, but hell, it's better than nothing!

I already have all of the money I need saved up for the new lens, so this will either go towards what's left on the Sidekick or putting a new clutch into it. I really need to find a different shop as well, clutches don't burn out after 8,000 miles. It's probably the cable though, which is what I'm hoping for. That will be a ten dollar fix.

The rambling ends here.

11. Futurama, of course. :smoking:

12. I really want a lux mini, but I have to find one in my area first. I'll probably just end up spending it all on weed.

13. paying off the remainder of my bills, getting debt free, sans car payment and upcoming rent!!! hoooorrrraaaayyyyy

14. Either a Total Gym, or a GOOD digital camera (right now I'm really leaning more on the latter)

15. Buying a fat sack of Kush and donating the rest to Ron Paul.

www.rebates4ronpaul.com

Today (the 1st) is another money bomb day for Ron Paul, it's his wife Carol and his 51st wedding anniversary.

Please contribute any spare funds you have to the campaign, he needs it now more than ever. Whether it's $5, $50, $150+, any amount is sufficient but the most you can donate is the best.

16. I'm gonna pay off my probation and a speeding ticket I got the other day. Then I'm gonna spend the rest of it on my car... And if I have any money left over I'll probably buy some weed.

17. so wait...if you had/have a job,..they just mail it to ur house?

get back to me on this..

and in my book,

free money =======>>>>> good weed

18. So would I, amigo. Who needs health when you have a camera?

:p

19. Weed and a new tube.

20. Hookers