What are you know for?

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Ok really simple, what are you known for in your circle of friends, co-workers, etc...

The AP/alien friend with crazy eyes.

2. I'm the big Asian stoner of the group :cool:

3. I'm known as crazy eyes because i can shake my eyes really fast.

4. the girl with the thing on her tongue who is always happy...yeaaah...

5. The piece of shit scumbag that will never accomplish anything guy.

6. The girl who impersonates everyone she's around

The girl who always has a story to tell

Sarcasm, that's very realistic for some reason

7. The guy who whips his dick out in front of everyone and starts hammin'

8. the shameless, inappropriate, occasionally funny stoner girl.. who's 5ft. Haha

9. My third nipple.
    And that I can sing and play guitar the best out of my group :)

10. Crazy guy who will get so high and say really weird things and do crazy stuff.

11. Ahhh, so YOU were the guy that was in that post about "my friend wacked off in front of me". Gotcha

I don't know what I'm known for among my friends exactly, I've heard many things really: The guitarist, the health nut, the good looking guy (not trying to brag), the quiet one/shy guy. I guess that's about it

12. I'm the crazy guy whos always down to do some dumb shit. I'm also the guy with the jokes who never takes anyone seriously :D

13. About the only thing I'm known for is a bunch of shit I did when I was fifteen.

It all worked out in the end, but it's the only thing people seem to remember about me, despite being an almost entirely different person now.

14. im the outdoorsman

and the outlandish one who's down for anything :)

15. the guy who almost always has weed and likes to dance around with glowsticks

16. I'm the one with all the weird trivia!

Granny

17. The guy that always has a barely visible, but blatant erection that everyone notices but never confronts me about it.