What are you guys doing for thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'General' started by shroomhead420, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Friday I'm leaving for Seattle and I will be missing school all of next week and hopefully I can find some good weed :)

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

2. I'm going to my mom's friends house. Honestly, its the first Thanksgiving I'm not really looking forward to. I'm just going to awkwardly sit in a corner and browse GC until my phone dies.

3. Gonna eat food and be merry! Chill with the family. Hide in my bedroom and smoke some pot while the family is over to get my social on...Same ole same old.

4. Gotta drive about an hour and a half out to my aunt and uncles house, family meeting up there for the typical meal. Gonna get drunk and watch football

5. Just hang out with my family coming over, going out and buying myself a birthday present on black Friday since it fell on friday this year

6. This will be the first Thanksgiving that it is just me, the wife and kids as we just moved across country, so it will be pleasantly quiet and I won't have to fight for the recliner to pass out in after the food coma kicks in!

7. driving up to my great grandpa's house tomorrow to have TG dinner with my great aunts and uncles and my grandparents and mom. probably get high with my mom and or grandparents and watch some football then MUNCH. should be cool :D

8. I'm going to go ahead and spend the next few days being in Australia and not celebrating sweet-ass holidays with Turkey and family and shit.

:(

9. Got a quarter of some good and a Mercedes for a 6 hour drive from Jax to Miami. Also this dime piece with a bubble but is coming with.

Attached Files:

10. Well I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks that I really like, and her Dad invited me over for dinner, so I'm pretty sure I'm going there

11. Not much, I'm English

12. Yeahh Washington!:D ill be blazing in my room before thanksgiving dinner :p

13. Making Thanksgiving dinner for my husband, mom, and brother. Hanging out and watching football when I'm not cooking.

14. Home in VA with the fam. I'm actually doing all of the cooking this year, so it's gonna be quite a dank feast :smoking:

15. good food, awkward family get together. not sure yet..

16. Probably order indian food

17. my mom always puts on this community thanksgiving dinner for people in my town with no family. shes been doing it 4-5 years now and more people come every year.

18. That sounds awesome

19. Headin over my uncles house who can COOOK! and my fans the shit hitting the tape hopefully before the din dinnn..... Happy thanksgiving y'all