What are you good at?

Discussion in 'General' started by B ran420, Nov 4, 2015.

1. What are you good at? Is it something you have practiced over time or does it come naturally to you?

I used to always tell myself "im not good at anything. I cant draw, sing, etc"

Well as i have gotten older i have realized that i am actually good at things, they just aren't as apparent as lets say being a good singer or knowing how to draw.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One thing im really good at is helping people with their problems and making them feel good at the same time. As cliche as this may sound, iv'e had people call me Dr. Phil before because i can give the right advice people need to hear.. For me it comes naturally. Not sure if its because im an extremely empathetic and emotional person, but i feel like i can even give people advice even about things i haven't really experienced myself. Thing that sucks is that i myself have problems of my own, and nobody is around to listen to me. Its annoying but i get over it. And people that do listen just dont seem to care on the level i do so i get kind of butt hurt about it.

Another thing im really good at is Architecture. I know that sounds weird, but i actually amaze myself at some of the things that just come off the top of my head. Now this is something i learned over time i feel like. When i was younger i used to play the sims. I played it for like 5 years from 4th grade till around 8th grade.I used it just to build houses, not do the family shit haha. Looking back i used to suck but by the time i was in 8th grade i actually had some amazing houses i made and i wish i could still have access to them but they are gone since it was so long ago and on my parents old computer. I took architecture in high-school and learned so much and now im actually building houses and apartments, i just wish i was the one designing them. One day i'd love to be an architect, but for now framing aint too bad, just need to get my ass in school.

2. I can ride the shit out of a dirt bike, I really mean it I have rode all my life and truly believe if I had the financial backing when I was young I would be riding for a pro team by now but whatever I joined the army and got really good at shooting Islamic terrorist. The adrenaline is about the same for me absolutely love both of my prized skills!

3. Scratching and beat juggling on the turntables

4. Badass skill bro!

5. Hey thanks man. Do you still ride?

6. As much as I can. Believe or not I get stoned an shit and just launch it. Track or trails or street I love bikes!

Attached Files:

7. i am good at many things, basically because if i don't do it well, i don't do it...it ups my 'good at' score...lol...

i am great at busywork and organization...not in an OCD kind of way, i just have a head for it and i can drop into the zone and become a machine for those lil dull repetitive tasks or creating order out of chaos...

and like you, B ran420, i am the go to person for the people in my life when they have a prob, need a friendly ear or a voice of reason...its kind of my role in my circle of family and friends...troubleshooter, problem solver, caretaker...

i am a master crocheter and while new to weed growing, i am an accomplished gardener...also a skilled DIYer and i speedread with a very high level of comprehension/retention...

this concludes my shameless self-promotion...lol

8. word man!

9. I'm honestly only good at slam/spoken word poetry. I gave it a shot for the first time near the end of this summer, and at this point i've won a slam (my first and only) and i have a wide web of supporters in the local scene, including professional poets and national poetry slam challengers. it's the only thing i've ever taken to naturally, but I need to start to work harder. it means a lot to me, and i want to actually be fantastic with some effort-- not just good without trying.

10. Eating.
    Drinking sundrop.
    Masturbating.
    Getting high.

Probably alot more but that's the main atm.

11. I'm good at making people laugh and smile, calling a woman beautiful can honestly make their day a lot better. Never know what someone's going through and I enjoy making people smile even when they can't by themselves

12. Guess poetry comes to the top of the list. That an observing the world around me.

13. #13 toaster032, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Redacted

14. Nothing really..

15. [​IMG]

Kicking rectii and taking nomines in rome tw 2

16. I'm good at chaos.

Like taking simple shit and fuckin' it up type of thing, this is why they won't let me have nice things anymore.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

17. Leadership and organizational skills pay the bills, but I don't really enjoy it.
    I'd much rather build things, play with my gardens, and spend time with my family.
    Am I good at these things compared to others? [​IMG] Probably not, but it doesn't really matter to me.

18. Good at killing time like it's my enemy. I murder the fuck outta some time.

19. Good at manipulating people and putting on masks. I don't know yet if this is a good or bad thing, but it is what it is.

20. smoking pot

and masturbating