What are you gonna do on December 21, 2012?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokabowl, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Well with the new year just rolling around it got me thing about next year.
    It is said on December 21, 2012 the world will end.

I dont nessisaraly believe it, but I'm still probubly gonna do some crazy shit or complete something on that day just in case.

What will you do?

I'll take 20 hits of L
    try getting with the hottest chicks all day

Edit: sorry, Im really blazed. It would have to be the day BEFORE the 21st, so the 20th! :smoke::hello:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g84tKQfzXlw]YouTube - Twista - 2012 (Ft. Tia London)[/ame]

3. Lets say it involves lots of M**A, L**D, P****e, D*T, P*******n, THC, and some PUSSAY!

4. I'm going to go about my day like any other day and pity the suicide cults.

5. Son you aint gonna be takin 20 hits and be worried about hittin on girls lol.

Ill probably be doiing what i always do, work

6. gonna tokabowl:hello:

7. Bong rips. And standby for crazy shit. (Just in case)

:hippie::bongin:

8. Seal my house, hand out my boom sticks, and wait for hordes of zombies. :cool:

9. Sex, drugs, and dubstep.

10. i'll be doin what i usually do every friday, gettin drunk and gettin laid.. fuck this 2012 bullshit

11. $$ Fuck Bitches, Get Money $$ \nnn/

12. Probably being passed out at her house

13. hah who knows thats still bout two years from now

but right now my plan would be to chill and probably get so fucked up the night of the 20th into the morning of the 21st that I'll sleep through the rest of the bullshit day

and wake up on the 22nd :)

14. I'm going to bitch about all the doomsday threads on GC.

15. :laughing:

16. stare at the sky all day.

17. The same thing I do everyday.

Try to take over the world!

18. Get plastered,make a "the end is nigh" sign,and run around my town naked beating my chest and screaming about flying potatoes.

Ya know,the usual.

19. I'm gonna take a well-deserved dump.

That is all.

20. get in my bunker with tonz of gunz n wait for the bombs to drop....