what are you going to do if Ron Paul isnt the nominee?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, May 5, 2012.

1. I think some of you will abandon all hope and leave america. Some will stay. I see huge riots breaking out.

2. Ron Paul hasnt been the nominee every time he has run ( except maybe when he ran libertarian) and people werent leaving in mass droves or rioting any other time. Why would they now?

Where exactly would you run too?

3. [quote name='"SouthrnSmoke"']Ron Paul hasnt been the nominee every time he has run ( except maybe when he ran libertarian) and people werent leaving in mass droves or rioting any other time. Why would they now?

Where exactly would you run too?[/quote]

Because Ron Paul wasn't they savior he is today.

Where? Anywhere.

4. I don't believe huge riots will not break out if Ron Paul isn't the nominee. His supporters are a small but dedicated few, but most of them aren't going to take to the streets and start rioting. We don't know the delegate count right now, but even the most optimistic Paul follower knows he's a longshot. If people were going to start rioting they would have done it already.

If he isn't nominated by the Republicans, I will write-in, vote third party or not vote at all. I'm not going to go throw a brick at the capitol building or at a local Starbucks' window or that kind of thing.

5. i didnt exactly mean riots just because he isnt nominated. i meant what obomny will do with this country. RP is our final and last hope before it comes to violence

6. anywhere but here

7. What stopping you now?

Just biding your time to find out if the longshot is going to come through, and if he doesn't your gone?

For the record, as oppressed as we are , i can think of plenty of places which would make you disagree with you "anywhere but here" sentiment.

8. Ron Paul is not jesus, the ideas he presents are our hope, not the man himself.

Are you under the impression that the minute obama or romey is elected american society will collapse and all hell will break lose?

9. [quote name='"SouthrnSmoke"']

What stopping you now?

Just biding your time to find out if the longshot is going to come through, and if he doesn't your gone?

For the record, as oppressed as we are , i can think of plenty of places which would make you disagree with you "anywhere but here" sentiment.[/quote]

Money mostly. Can't afford to move.

10. The does not stop the people drifting over on makeshift rafts.

If anywhere is better than here, id think someone would be willing to do anything to leave.

What i think is really the case, is that there is a culture of people misunderstanding their own complaints.

11. Maybe he wants to live decently wherever he goes?

Geez. Just because you don't understand his point of view doesn't mean you have to automatically assume he's just stupid.

12. riots shouldn't "Break out" lol, there's no point in resorting to violence at this point

13. i will write him in. He is the man i want to vote for so i'm gonna vote for him... that simple.

14. his supporters arent in short number if he has a rally in a small town thousands of people show up

15. Why is this thread even happening? Does anyone honestly believe he has is still in this? Romney is and has been the nominee for a long time. I would vote for RP if he was nominated but this blatant failure to acknowlege reality makes me wonder, a lot.

16. #16 SouthrnSmoke, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012

Who said anything about anyone being stupid?

My opinion is that "anwhere but america" is a loaded and worthless statement. Just like " there will be rioting in the streets"

Leaving america to escape government is fruitless. Rioting in the streets is fruitless, so why not actually think of something all the way through before making a statement about it?

I can't imagine thats expecting too much.

17. OP should stop insinuating violence is the solution to our problems. It seems to be "your thing" on this board. You aren't going to instigate anyone on here, but by all means keep posting more gems on here. :rolleyes:

See:

here

here

here

here

and here

18. LOL ^

We're not going to see any huge riots go down because if such riots haven't happened in the last 12 years, they're probably not going to happen. And I would hope people don't start rioting, because that would solve absolutely nothing and it would only really make things worse.

19. Ron Paul supporters are for the most part a non violent bunch..

so the riots you are looking for will have to come from somewhere else i think.

20. Stalker much