Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you getting your fam/friends for christmas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 24, 2012.

1. WHat are you giving to your loved ones/ friends/ family or whomever for christmas this year

2. Christmas came early for me, Just got a sick rolex.

3. 4 handsoaps for 15$

4. I got my mom a scented a candle:). She knows Im broke, so its ok lol

5. same here lol. When I break the 7 figures, maybe ill get em a nice car or something

6. Just some things I think that'll come in handy for them and a couple little extra things. Slippers, pyjamas, travelling mugs, coffee/hot chocolate maker, things like that.
    In other words, I'm broke and couldn't afford expensive gifts for everyone this year :S

7. i got my gf a 14k necklace, my brother a laker hat and a bullz snuggie lol, my mom and grandma some clothes, my dad some expensive sneakers my cousins money and my girl cousins clothes and toys

no idea what i got yet but i could care less

8. Shiit when I break 6 figures ill buy em a nice car

9. Fuck yeah hahahahahah beat me to it

B-b-b-b-bricksquadddddd!!!

10. Home made cards full of my artwork and nice words, per usual... god i need a job haha

11. No....

12. Toys, clothes, gift cards and an 1/8th of dank and gram of hash for my brother.