what are you doing tn?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ajs, Mar 25, 2012.

1. #1 Ajs, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    ForumRunner_20120324_232738.png
    What type of intoxicants and games are you playing tn?
    Show me whats up!
    +1 rep to whoever can name the game in the background

2. [quote name='"darksmoker"']?[/quote]

Whats this?

3. Oh is that the russian roulette with bud? I've seen small peices for those lol, they are so awesome, just put some legal herb in 5 of the slots and 6th ya know.

4. thats tennessee

5. Smoked a bit at my buddy's. Spun some fire, played Nazi zombies.

6. Took a girl to the comedy club, went back to her place for some boom boom and now sitting on the crapper hitting my iolite with some super Cali haze. Chalk this one up as a grade A day!

7. [quote name='"cfo"']Took a girl to the comedy club, went back to her place for some boom boom and now sitting on the crapper hitting my iolite with some super Cali haze. Chalk this one up as a grade A day![/quote]

Hell yeah u got the iolite v2?

8. chilling at my house having a few bongs and some beers and gonna watch some family guy :smoke:

9. Nothing, like always.

10. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Smoked a bit at my buddy's. Spun some fire, played Nazi zombies.[/quote]

U plah any mwf3?

11. On my buddy's ps3 sometimes, not a lot.

12. So was it not clue? Was it Clue? amiriiite?

Oh and what I did was... Played Harvest Moon and watched Suns of Guns all night with my ole lady. We has fun time tonight smokin marijuana too.

13. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']So was it not clue? Was it Clue? amiriiite?

Oh and what I did was... Played Harvest Moon and watched Suns of Guns all night with my ole lady. We has fun time tonight smokin marijuana too.[/quote]

Yes its clue ill +1 u when i get to
    Y laptop

14. i havent been to TN in years.

never lived there but its a cool state to visit

15. does tn mean tonite or tennessee

16. [quote name='"darksmoker"']does tn mean tonite or tennessee[/quote]

Aaahaha smart @ $$ i lived in tn for a year with my aunt i loved it. Me and my cousins would run around in the forest for hours

17. [quote name='"darksmoker"']does tn mean tonite or tennessee[/quote]

tonight;)

18. Fell asleep drunk and high at around 9 woke up getting lectured by parents. Don't Remeber much outta that argument other than that's the most unsober I've ever been Infront of parents and they had no clue xD