Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are you doing right now

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokEdemKinds, Feb 14, 2005.

1. jus blazin listenin ta tupac eatin my ass off and watchin chapelle, this is the good old time

2. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

um pretty blaaaaaaaaaaazed right now, at this very second, um pretty blazed

3. sitting at my computer listening to Yeah Yeah Yeahs wishing I had weed.......

4. judt finided tokin s bowl and realizing how much shit i forgot to buy at Wal-Mart.

5. ..........skydiving

6. waiting for my sister to go to bed so i can get drunk!, ill let you guys know how it was

7. browsing gc.:smoke:

8. I'm chillin, smokin' up some more trainwreck :hippie: out of my bong :smoke: watching cops!

FUCK DA POLICE

9. just got home from work... 'bout to go to bed... schmoked before i got home though :)

gooooood danks :D

10. Stoned off a nice couple of joints, and watching Species II. Why? I dunno.

11. wishing i had some dxm.

12. Pretty blazed and jsut checking out whats new on the city.

13. Stoned and wishing I had more weed

14. well my night has sucked but its about to get better for little while. i have been studyin for a microbiology test that i have tomor morning, and this textbook is just so damn big, plus i go to a tough university (damn bein smart). anyways, im takin a break right now, smokin a bowl, seein whats up with the city, and watchin that 70s show. anyways, i will have to get back to studyin later tonight/early tomor mornin which sucks, damn the person that ever thought of tests, damn them. peace.

15. siting here at my pc wishing i wasnt sick so i could toke up. (damn tonsils, damn mono, and damn everything. been sick for almost 2 weeks.)

16. I wish I was blazed. I'm taking a break from writing my english paper. Haha...my topic that was given to me was a paper on drug and alcohol abuse among college students! lol

17. >READING THIS TEXT<:smoke:

18. Your mom and I are hitting a six foot bong.

19. Wish ing I took my bowl to work w/ me.. So atleast I had something to drive home w/.. Now I gotta wait the 10 minute drive home damn it!!!!!

20. Jus chillin, Smoke a blunt, Listenin to Cypress Hill - I Love You Mary Jane.