What are you doing on 4/20?

Discussion in 'General' started by HankMoody, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Well, title says it all! Just gave my brother some cash to head to the marijuana club today for next week...just hope i can save it for 4/20 hehe! Also there is these local bands playing on 4/20, kind of like a local concert, so i might be going to that, chill with some stoner strangers, perhaps find myself a mj dealer?!!? hope so. Other then that, going to have a chill day high as fuck in college, with other people celebrating How about you?

2. Umm, no disrespect or anything, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all getting high...

3. haha it's chill. Just wondering if anyone has some sweet things happening other than just "getting high"

4. Eh, nothing. I'm looking for a job right now, so I'm trying not to smoke.

5. Pig Roast at the local headshop fuck yea

6. Well, I'm probably gettin a lil bit of some purp and crippie, goin to hang with a friend and my lil cus... He's 11 and he's never smoked before he asked me if he can try it with me cus he don't want to get ripped off by someone else so imma get him high as hell... Maybe

7. The same thing I do every night.

Try to take over the world.

8. #8 Translucenhaze, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hmmm I know that but I can't think of it.... Fuk me

9. You know Brain I've been thinking I don't want to be an elf anymore.

10. Well, what do you want to be Pinky?

11. Theres a 100% chance i'll be high

12. I was planning on toking for the first time in over a year, but I have a midterm the next day...

13. HOLY FUCK, I REMEMBER THIS CARTOON, LOL!!! :hello:

14. A dentist.

15. I won't be getting high that's for sure. Marijuana is the devil's playground :laughing:

16. cant do nothing i got caught :(

17. celebrating hitler's birthday.

18. The same thing i do every day pinkie..... TRY TO SMOKE OVER THE WORLD!

19. I'm getting high on 4/20. Probably nothing else... The way it should be.