Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are you Doing For 4/20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flix, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #21 Storm Crow, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    I'm heading to Anderson to join in the fun at the Clone Fest at the Green Heart! I'll be a bit late (gotta work, ya know! :cool: ), but I should be there by 3:00! :D Hope to see you there! :smoke:

The Green Heart Collective

Granny:wave:

2. damn. Can't you take uhh that fluid (too high to remember the name) to pass it?

3. a bunch of people are coming over my house. i can't smoke because I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this week but i'm gonna enjoy myself some nice edibles while my friends smoke

4. Wake up smoke, go to my first class, dip rest of school and smoke 4 grams, go to the buffet, smoke another 4 gram in 4 blunts then watch the new movie of wiz and snoop. Then smoke whatever we have left and pass out, wake up and then I go get my whip back from the shop

5. So you're not going to smoke? Hehe

6. I'm going to at school and then directly work.

I might have to time to smoke though.

7. i don't know but im going to be high all day.

8. Im going to eat a firecracker before school, (6 am), after school (3pm) then chill with my buddies and have another at 10pm...Will be stoned alllllllll damn day.

9. I gotta work. So i'll probably smoke a doob on a delivery, smoke before work, and then kick it after work and smoke with some of my homies

10. going camping for the weekend, gonna smoke, adventure, party, and enjoy nature out in the middle of the woods up north

11. might smoke out with my homie or if not alone

12. Ugh most of my usual smokin dudes work on friday :( BUT! If I can,;

1.Wake up 9am, wake n' bake
    2.Walk to buddies pick up another 1/8th of some DANK for $30 (threw in the price to rub in Canada's cheap weed prices :p)
    3.Rip mad bowls for an hour-two hours
    4.Squeeze in a couple games of Smash Bros or Mario kart
    5.Hit up the Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet (OMGGG)
    6.Get back and rip some more
    7.Be high as fuck and see where the day takes me lol

13. Saving a bunch of African children from Kony of course!

#KONY2012

Nah just kidding i'm going to be planting seeds and smoking some fatty blunts with the amigos!!

14. Going to Coachella with my boyfriend. Bringing a lot of joints in and im ready for my mind to be blown when Amon Tobin performs!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU8v_zZV5GM&feature=related]Amon Tobin live @ the Congress, Chicago, 10/21/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

15. gettin high.

16. Making brownies with 7 grams of cali plus all the kief from an ounce of said cali...

smoking til my throat hurts? Yeah, that's basically going to be what we're doing that weekend....

17. im working on all of this. everyone should come down and hit my thread up sometime.
    link yo.
    i dont EVER make my own thread, so this is like. kind of special to me i guess.

18. sounds amazing. quite jealous. :3

19. probably not smoking marijuana.