Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are You Doing 4/20/11

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOz, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So what are you doing on the 4th of april 2011? :smoke:

2. An ounce of dank, 5 blunts wraps, 5 people including me, one 1972 Beetle. Hotbox......pshhyah :smoke:

3. Sounds like a good time :smoke:

4. That is the stupidest question I have ever heard.

5. Im from denmark, but i'll be in texas for 4/20 with my sister who was an exchange student there!! :smoke:

6. 4th of April?

you mean the 20th of April?

7. Eh...
    Probably smoking some bud

8. Buying a quarter, breaking open my kief stash I've been saving 3 months for the occasion, and playing the living hell out of Portal 2 on PC.

9. 1. FUCK school :smoke:
    2. Me and my buddies all throw in for some dank
    3. Buy a full tank of gas
    4. 20
    5. Drive around all day in a 4 banger civic, blazing, and the subs cranked up:smoke:

10. 8:30 Wake Up & Hygiene appreciation
    9:00 Make Breakfast and Devour it Then watch TV
    10:00 Arts and Crafts
    1145 Lunchtime (2 grilled cheese samwiches)
    1:30 Smoke a huge .................................................................................................................................Cigarrette
    2:30 pm Bedtime/Storytime

11. Lol, the 4th.. he was high don't worry. 4/20 is on Spring break so hopefully it'll be a blast with my buds, but might be going on vacation.. may need to find a hook up in Florida.

12. i plan to be extremely sober because drugs are bad ...

nah i have school (highschool) and imo smoking before school on 4/20 is to sketchy because its not like teachers arent aware of it. so ill probably get my homework and shit done then have a nice j to myself. nothing to crazy, but dont get me started on april 20th 2012 its on a friday ima go crazy.

wait how is it on a wednesday this year then a friday next? maybe im to high but ya my iCalendar must be lying.

13. Next year it's on a friday due to the leap year shit.

This year, nothing too fancy. I'll probably geek out with a couple buddies. Nothin too special

14. Same thing I do everyday, Pinky...

15. School, work, workout, smoking with friends.

Just like any other normal day.

I'm not a huge fan of the whole 4/20 thing. It's kind of childish. Reminds me of High School.

But you guys have fun... and most of all be safe!

16. i went to Central Park last year and blazed up. it was awesome.

this year, i hope to do something involving weed, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    but i dont know the specifics, yet. ;)

17. Skipping my only class for the day (No Attendance Grade), grabbing a quarter of good bud and my bong and smoking with friends all day.

18. Going to see The Pixies play in Hamilton, Ontario! I can't wait:D

19. Going to school, following my daily routine.

really nothing out of the ordinary most likely.

20. Best answer so far. Have a blast.