What are you being for halloween?!

Discussion in 'General' started by SUBLIMEtreat, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Halloween weekend is this weekend!!! Incase you all forgot. ;)

Being at college, I had to think up some pretty simple costumes because they're all so expensive and there's at least three nights I'll be needing a different costume.

Sooo......... WHAT'S EVERYONE BEING?! I'm sure some of you have some kind of parties to go to. POST PICS :D

I'm being Harry Potter one night. I bought a little boys Harry Potter costume and made it hot.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe halloween, happy toking with the ghouls and the goblins. :D:wave::smoke:

2. Cowgirl

I bought some cowboy boots from Goodwill, then I'm gonna wear a plaid shirt, tied up so that my stomach's showing, a tiny jean skirt, and a cowboy hat. It's gonna be cuuuuute.

Any excuse to dress like a slut, I suppose.

It's pretty likely that I'll be at a party with a bunch of fat girls, so...yeah. They eat pieces of shit like me for breakfast.

3. A drunk stripper.

4. Giant ear of corn :)

5. Oh come onnnnnnn, lame!! :p

Hahahahaha that's one I haven't seen or heard before

I feel like that would be just any stripper.
    Only kidding for all you strippin out there, :p

6. I'm going as a pothead.

7. Lol aren't we all. :p

8. well gwt this... a sharpie, a gray pair of plain sweatpants, and a gray sweatshirt with one of those print and iron on labels that has the trademark sharpie logo vertically on my chest, and a black beanie... Genius right? and im going to be comfortable as all hell

9. lol that does sound pretty cute ;)

10. i bet spooget is gonna go as the character spooget

11. im going as a zombie horde with a group of friends, get high and go get munchies

am i little old? I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUCK *Bong Rip*

12. I'm probably gonna wear my fox tail the whole day, and my hat with ears if it's cool temps. People know what I am.

Cept for the dumb ones who don't know what an orange tail and white tip mean, lol. "Are you a raccoon?"

Or all the people who think my ears are bunny ears...I've never seen an orange bunny :confused:

13. I'm going as a grateful dead bear. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. A bag of weed

15. Well,
    I'm gonna be high.

16. If your serious about being a bag of weed please explain how. :cool:

17. I'm going to be a dick.

Image related. It's a dick.

[​IMG]