What are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'General' started by GardensOfHerb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Yoga pants and leggings.. Paired by a nice O so nice, BOOTY

2. Brunettes, nice long legs, and a nice ass to go with it.

3. Brunettes as well. Long hair. Nice round medium sized tits. And of course a beautiful ass

4. Argentinan women

5. I use to be a tit lover til i discovered Brazilians. Still love dem titties

6. Who cares they all look te same from behind. Serious note, short, dark hair, bright colored eyes like blue/green. Tan. Smart

7. I've always been attracted to brunettes instead of blondes without even noticing it , I also am much more an ass guy so that's a big plus but a girl who can be serious and also just be stupid at the same time , can't be a killjoy , and down to live life to the fullest with the least drama possible

8. Is like big fat black women... Around 300 pounds.

9. #30 downtosesh, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Personality:

- Sensitive/emtionally mature :rolleyes:
    - Compassionate
    - Sweet and considerate
    - Polite/mannerly
    - Adventurous/passionate about life
    - Nature/animal lover
    - Loyal

Looks:

I have been attracted to different looks, some with dark hair and eyes and some light. But I'm not gonna lie, I have a major sweetspot for blonde hair/blue eyes & light skin. I think because I'm opposite (tan, dark brown eyes & hair), I just love light coloured boys!

Again, totally wouldn't affect my decision if a dark boy were to approach me.

10. I like girls that think deeply and can talk about things with me; I really never stop thinking, and I have been in relationships where I dominate them intellectually - it sucks. Hmm. Height doesn't matter to me all that much, I've loved short and tall girls. It does feel pretty good to be able to link arms, have her lean on me, etc though and for that I prefer interacting with taller ones. Weight is something I tend to look at though. I tend to like skinny girls, dont know why. Its just how I am (though, I was a vegan for over a year and Im fit.. So id rather have them be looking nice too). Ive never dated a black girl, but Id certainly be happy with that. Everything is fine, though I dont like people from asian cultures - those sex noises are terrible. Dated an asian girl once though that didnt make those noises and it was fine.

Scene girls need some cock too though, which is worth noting. So do nerds.

Stockings are something that makes any girl 10000x more attractive though. For some reason its just gets me riled, more than lipstick or nail polish.

11. Short girls, not fat, not skinny (just right). Absolute must for me is she has to have a big ass. Brown or blonde hair. Has to be white (im not racist btw), unless its like one of those beautiful black girls. Has to have a personality and her own thoughts and feelings, and someone who argues back. I hate a girl who says yes to everything or doesnt have a mind of her own. But yeah that about sums it up i guess lol.

12. I prefer slightly thicker girls. Not fat. I also find somewhat unattractive girls attractive for some reason :s

13. CURVES. And love girls with dark hair, preferably black but just love brunettes in general. Glasses are hot too.

14. I like dudes with balls to their knees.. I just wanna swing from them like Tarzan. :/

15. I was lucky enough to find my 'ideal' woman with mmy wife.

I like the librarian look. Glasses, Skinny, Dark Hair, Likes to read.. A very feminine woman. God has reallly blessed me.

16. Idk it depends,

I attracted to some girls who I would label as more fragile and cute looking, And others who look the devils lust, usually the former is more of a beauty facially ,with a kinda delicate appearance and a bit of a timid or friendly personality , the latter more has sex appeal, usually acts with confidence, and plays more of the game,

Both cannot be dumb. That's my rule, shit is so annoying,

17. I am all of the above ;)

But QUICK! I used to be blonde, but as time goes by, my hair gets darker and darker... and for some odd reason my beard is red :confused:

18. Welsh girls and girls with nose piercings. If I can get both I'll be happy for life.

19. Well don't you just sound adorable :rolleyes: