Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are y'alls signs of a good high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 20, 2012.

1. my signs of a good high, when im talking and i dont think im high yet then i fuck up the ENTIRE sentence and im like wait, im totally stone lmao. When my vision gets choppy. When my vission is block like and then swirls. When I see things that arent there. :)

2. When my head is all woozy and it feels like im drunk

3. when im having an out of body experience :)

4. when i get a heavy feeling on and behind my eyes, and every time i breathe in and out deeply i get this golden like feeling in my chest. fucking amazing

5. when I feel like researching shit and posting on GC

6. when i feel like im understing things from a difference persepective.. also when i smile.
    also when every song makes my head bob. lol. i also feel motivated.. and i wanna do shit and experience things high

7. [quote name='"Hatmanafro"']when i feel like im understing things from a difference persepective.. also when i smile.
    also when every song makes my head bob. lol. i also feel motivated.. and i wanna do shit and experience things high[/quote]

Haha. You got it right.! :D lol.
    I feel ya mann

8. When your so high all you can do is think about how high you. I say this because I'm high, so there I'm thinking about my high, making me have a more entertaining high. To sum it up.....I'm high. :smoke:

9. #29 BLVCK ANGEL, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Heavy Bloodshots eyes

Slow speech

Intense euphoria feelings

Heavy shoulders

Heart Racing

Don't like this I roll Fatties!

10. When everything feels right, and the world doesn't seem so fucked up.

11. Signs of a good high? I don't get this thread. I know I'm high as fuck when I'm high as fuck. That's like saying "whats ur sign that your speeding?" ...When I'm going 100 down a residential side street...