What are we thinking on these leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Top half of plant fans affected so far.
    Any input is welcome

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. are those edges getting crispy and dry?

how's your temps and humidity?

3. Thanks for reply man. They don't seem to be crispy or dry currently.
    Temp 76 humidity 38

It is the tallest plant closest to lamp tho. But doesn't seem uncomfortable on back of hand at the top. Whole plant pic

Attached Files:

4. you and me both. That's the one problem I have never been able to figure out. Little burnt or brown tips on the leaves. At first I was told it was telltale sign of Mag deficiency, so I added CalMag to my mix. But that didn't do it. It can't be the lights or fan because all the leaves are affected uniformly.

Once they turn, they never heal. But it doesn't seem to affect yield or quality. Just one of those things that makes you go, "Hmmmm."

What is Cal Mag for and what does it do?

j

What is cal mag for and what does it do?

j

6. Im thinking very beggining nutrient burn. Other plants are in guarden are not affected. This gal is the only new strain to me. It was a unknown given to her. Maybe my soil is a little to hot for her. It was a rushed mix consisting of roots organic/dr earth 5-5-5 ap. Will keep an eye out

7. oh not again. apparently cal mag does nothing and you don't need it if you have good soil, right?

8. Or a decent hydroponic nutrient. I grew hydroponically for 20 years before I started growing organically and never needed it then either.

Cal Mag is a scam perpetuated by fertilizer/nutrient companies to get you to buy yet another damn bottle. If you find you need it then obviously the base nutrients you're (not you, but anyone) using are crap and a different brand should be used.

J

9. This is today

Attached Files:

10. Other gals not affected in same mix.

Attached Files: