what are these yellow hairs on my ak47

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Elder1691, Apr 23, 2017.

1. hello my plants have been growing what i think is very well 29 inches tall and still going organic soil but iv noticed these lil hairs what are they and is it bad

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Are you for real buddy? This has got to be some sort of troll posting. If not then you have failed as a cannabis grower. Anyone who knows anything about cannabis knows those hairs are the signs of a male plant. It will not produce anything to smoke. Go ahead and chop that plant now and start a new one. It happens .....time to move on to another plant and try again.

4. Definitely don't listen to this guy lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Anyone who is growing cannabis and doesn't even know what pistols on a flowering plant looks like deserves to pull their own plants in shame....lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  6. this is my 1st time so plz dont do that u got me all freaked out they are fem seeds and i watched and tryed to make sure it woudnt switch im really proud of that plant

7. hey bud this is my 1st time chill man i like to ask questions to make sure shit is going right

8. Yes they are females you can tell from the pictures those hairs you've got growing out are beginning of bud sites and from that picture are begging for light. From the size of the hairs you've got going on I wouldn't do anymore trimming your way too late for that an could possibly shock your plant an turn it to a hermi and you don't want seeds I'm assuming. Try an get as much light as you can on all the bud sites you can try tying some parts of it to get other parts more light an keep your lights on exactly 12/12 now. Your doing good bro just too late to trim for light.

9. Yes it is starting to buds do not continue with 24/7 light you will turn in into a male/female plant an will get tons of seeds ruining your quality an potential.

10. I laughed so hard at this at first. Not to be condisending but because it made me remember my first time. It's hard not to worry your first time. After a couple grows you'll be all but worry free. After so long you start to look at everything as common sense...That's why u got some flack in the beginning.
    She looks great though. Keep up the good work.

11. lol yeah i do worry about everything it has alot of hairs on it i regret not triming but i think i can get a nice amount hope its fire

12. Start tying parts down to get light to other parts. As long as your gentle you'll be fine.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

13. seem to be autos

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk