Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are these white flakes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aguy0, Apr 11, 2019.

1. I got a deal from a delivery service and the guy said the bud will have seeds because they are low on other stuff. It is still really good quality weed and smokes and smells good. Along with finding some seeds in the ground up weed, I am also finding some tiny white flakes that are easy to break, and not quite sure what it is. Someone said on a similar thread it could be undeveloped seeds. I can’t see it when looking at the bud or breaking inside, only when it’s ground up. I attached a pic with the bud on top and the flakes below.

Attached Files:

2. It doesn't look like undeveloped seeds, it looks too shiny. It could be anything but it didn't grow with the bud.

3. Looks like plastic or corn or a large chunk of overgrown toe nail.... All of which it is probably not. maybe little pieces of crack or dmt? Unlikely as well.

Pocket junk from somebodies pocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah, I thought it looked like a broken tooth but that would be weird.

5. That's very concerning definitely not part of the original grow. Some how that bud got contaminated. I would definitely make a stink about it.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Imagine what you don't see. Time for a new hookup imo

• Like Like x 1