What are these parts of the plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1024442, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,
    Right i am on my 3rd time around and have had nothing but problems although im doing the same as i always have.
    The only thing thats changed is the strain and breeder... im on northern lights sensi seeds.
    I cut down 1 northern lights plant due to nanners yesterday.
    Upon inspection of my others i noticed the plant next to it had split nanners on the stem... so obviously it had turnt hermie the sack had burst and it has now pollinated the bottom half of all my plants as seeds are growing on all the lower small buds.. as it looks now i am lucky as all the top buds seem unharmed... must been the fan just blowing the pollen at the bottom parts. The thing is i only saw 2 places where there was a small bunch of bannanas.. so it only hermjed in 2 places. What do they look like so i can catch them earlier ... plz check my pics to help me identify if any of my pics are the sacks of male parts. All google images look massive my bunch was barely visible. Maybe just like the picture if any of these are male flowers. Some of those little pods contain seeds as well

Attached Files:

2. They are just independent calyxes that grow at the intersection of branches. You can see the pistils coming out of them and the glands. I try to make sure they fall in my good trim for making edibles.

3. Hey tbone how ya doing .. can you recheck my last picture please? I deffo had hermie ..2 sacks had burst on one of my plants i discorved today very low down. Looked like a claw of tiny nanners

4. I know it's more expensive, but buy feminised seeds and you learn about the whole grow process much easier/faster.

Pics look female, bottom too early but looks female.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The last pic is suspect but I see nothing for sure. Maybe just trim it off since it's only a low down spec of larf?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey these were feminised mate... i put up a whole post yesterday as had nanners overun a northern lights and had to chop at 4 n half weeks... today i find that 2 pollen sacks had opened .. so it has hermied. Deffo wasnt a light leek i checked the whole thing this morning.. and noticed when i pulled them all out 1 by one. All lower parts of my plants buds are seeded full of em

7. Yeah i got rid anyway. Better to be on the safe side after this. I removed all singke growths. Even the calyx as they are seeded as well