Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are these and where can I get more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BillyRuben, Apr 10, 2013.

1. #1 BillyRuben, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013

Okay, so apparently these things are called "wind-proof bowls" yet when I look it up, these are pretty much the only ones to pop up on Google.

I used to have one of these. It was a bit larger than the aforementioned pieces pictured below, and it was made of aluminum and had a large rubber mouthpiece on the back end. Unfortunately, my mom took it from me. It was the greatest piece I've ever seen. It could hold 1.5g easily, had a great metal screen inside of it and the hole on the front was just large enough for the flame to enter the chamber without incinerating the bud.

What you'd do is unscrew the top, stuff in the bud, screw the top back on then hold the flame to the tip and just inhale. Sucks the flame right in and you get a perfect burn without wind bothering you.

I want another one. But "wind-proof bowl" apparently isn't the proper term for it. Where could I buy another of these on the internet? GC's shop certainly doesn't have one.

Attached Files:

2. I think a sneak-a-toke (Google it) is what you're talking about.

3. those are called bullets my man. Way to harsh for me but all the local headshops sell those. My buddy has one.

4. Yesss. These are exactly what I'm talking about. You're a life-saver.

5. No problem man.

6. Yeah I got one of those. Too harsh for me too. If it had something other than that rubber mouth piece I think it'd be preferred over my one hitter.

7. I've got a chillum, it's not wind proof but it's pretty damn close. I've smoked it in windy environments before, and I'll tell you, wind is certainly not a problem.

8. even if these were windproof bowls its only windproof to keep your weed from blowing away, wont help your lighter stay lit if thats what your looking for

9. You might want to search "sneek-a-tokes." They are referred to as that on several other threads. Several headshops in my area carry a selection of diy pipe parts including these bowls; perhaps you could find an online supplier of such parts.
    The cap prevents bud from falling out of the pipe as well as conserving your herb by only lighting the center initially. Some people i've met buying these bowls claim they are healthier because they vaporize a small portion of your green and let you inhale less butane. I've never found proof for or against this claim, but I stopped using these bowls after several months as they become a hassle to keep up with.
    a trick I was shown is to add a o-ring, available at your local hardware store and online, to the portion of the cap your grip to remove it. Even after prolonged use the cap can be removed to add more herb without burning your fingers.

10. That my friend, is a zeppelin. They are like one hitters that hold more weed! They get nasty if you don't clean regularly, so keep it clean!