Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are the uses for medical in CA, USA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Druggerdude, Nov 2, 2003.

1. what are the uses of medical bud in california, so i can get it.

2. Laxative for curing constipation.

3. www.potdoc.com , call him up and have a talk with him he will be more than willing to let you know if any of your illness's could benefit from medical marijuana.

If you really dont have a illness and your tryin to fake it then migranes is the easiest to fake.

Really though i just suggest you keep buyin your weed off the streets of california, the more and more people who arent really sick keep gettin approved for medical weed the more likely it is that medical weed will get banned and then all the people who really are sick and dyin end up suffering.

In the long run its proally actually better just to buy weed off the street cause you can find just as good quality for a little chipper, all the canibus clubs i know about tend to charge just a little more than street value, plus the 200-300 you have to pay for medical bills and getting your id card.

Im assuming your over 18 since your posting here but if for some reason your not then you wont be able to get medical marijuana unless you have a illness that is killing you like aids or cancer.

Hopes that helps.

4. But can't you grow plants legally with Medicinal?