what are the prices for dank bud in toronto?

Discussion in 'General' started by burninbuds, Jun 22, 2011.

1. My friend and I are taking a trip to Toronto, ON pretty soon and I was just wondering what prices to expect for some chronic. I'd like to know what it costs for a gram all the way up to a pound if possible. Any feedback is appreciated and don't hesitate to PM me if you want. :smoke:

2. g - $10
    1/8 - $35-40, $50 for dank mostly
    q - $60-70, $80 dank
    Half - $100, $130 dank
    O - $160-200, $220 dank

3. 1 gram $10

and a lot of dealers dont give deals until you get up to half ounces. thats just how it goes around my area though :smoke:

4. Why wouldn't I just buy 5 grams of dank for $50 instead of 3.5 grams for $50 :confused:

5. doesn't work like that.....gram for gram stops at $20 bags.....how could you not know this?

6. Looking at this thread now, even though this was only a couple of months ago, it seems like prices for dank have gone up a lot within the last couple months. A quarter of dank is usually $80 bucks now

7. I get 10$ per gram, and 10 grams for 70$

8. Well I can get unknown high grade bud for $60 a quarter, but if you want premium quad A kush its always 80 a quarter around my area... You must be good friends with the person to get 10 G's of dank for $70, thats a crazy good price.

9. I have access to unlimited cigars and smoking accessorys for free, i hook my dealer up to.

10. $120-140 for half an o should get you some decent stuff