Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Odds Of Me Being Drug Tested?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Yesterday, I had an interview for a research position at a financial firm that I had a good feeling about, and I've decided to take a t-break in case they decide to test me.  At the same time, I think that it's improbable that they'll test me for several reasons.

1.  The firm is very small.  Out of their current employees (including the two heads of the company,) there are five, and six if you count an intern.

2.  I wouldn't have to utilize any machinery or equipment that could potentially be dangerous to use while impaired by THC.

3.  The head of the company is a former co-worker and friend of my father's, and it was through those associations that I found the job.

On the other hand, since it is a financial firm, I would think that they might have enough money to afford testing employees unlike a lot of other types of small businesses.  

Based on the information I gave, what do you think the odds of me being given a pre-employment screening if they provide me an offer are? 

2. Probable. Id say stick with the t break. Better safe than sorry when jobs are hard to come by. And you also will drop your tolerance. Win, win

3. T-break and dilution just to be safe.

Or better yet, if they do ask you to, make a big deal out of it and act offended. xD jk

Worst that'll happen is you don't get the job, but it seems like you really want/need it.

Best of luck! :D