what are the NY laws?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by --jeff--, Dec 4, 2015.

1. hello guys, first post.
    i always was the one to buy my stuff online. probably because a when your 16 years old it isn't easy to get anything from a physical store. Now i'm 18 and still buying online because i believe i'm still not old enough to buy glass? I know tobacco is 21, but when i looked it up there was an article saying you have to be 21 for tobacco but only 18 for bongs, glass pipes, bubblers... that was in 2013 though.. anyone know the age for glass in NY?? id love to beable to hit up a headshop! thanks guys[​IMG]

2. noone knows? damn i guess ill have to go find out..

3. Yup, no one knows!

You got the idea though, just hit up a shop and see what they say, easy as that really.

4. it's 18 to buy tobbaco products and smoking devices in the great state of Calif.

5. No one cares about Cali so get your punk ass outta here

[​IMG]

6. ill be going within a few days ill tell you guys what happens. Atleast there will be somewhere on the internet that says the age:)

7. Try calling a local smoke shop and asking them. It's litterally as easy as that.

8. The age for buying glass paraphernalia in NY is 18. Anything that is cigarette related though, like tobacco or e-cigarettes is 21. New York is also about to initiate their Medical Marijuana polices which are looking to be a major disappointment, but won't affect these age requirements.