What are the names of your peices.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by bigbob0420, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I have an elephant named aids that I made in art then I have a spoon named Molly.

image-3114026915.jpg

2. Has the name of the elephant deterred any one from toking out of it ?

3. Eh they were afraid to hit it at first. But after they hit it they all love it

4. I like to go with mythologies to name my stuff.

My bong is Persephone, my pipe is Perseus, my chirum is Iris and we call my automatic roller box the Gorgon because it'll turn you to stone.

5. The Candy Man. It's a red swirled color changing glass bowl.

6. My bong is Athena, mini bong is Cyrax, chubbler is Nova, my pipe is Starfly, color changing pipe is Ziggy, and my one hitter is Galactica(she was my first piece and I love herr!)

7. my first little bong is Smokey Taboo. The new big bong is 2 Marley 2 Terrible. I have spoons L. L. Kool Thing and The Daggar, a sherlock named Bradbury. I also have a chillum named Sugar Kane. just got a new hash slide I named Jabu Jabu

8. My spoon is named Vortex. My bong is named the Executive Lift. My chillum is the Sandman. I'm working on getting another bong, and I'll consult ya'll when I need to establish a name for it.

9. I have a spoon named Jerry and a bong named Mike Gordon. Obviously I like naming pieces after musicians.

10. Only named piece is the Clinton Monument - It's a chillum that, when stood on its' bowlhead, looks kinda like a dick/washinton monument. Clinton Monument :D