Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the medical marijuana provinces in Canada? Is ontario one of them?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 20, 2013.

1. What are they?

2. canada is a medical marijuana country , google health canada medical marihuana for more info .... yes marihuana thats how health canada spells it hehe , i had to get my doctor to sign my health canada application .. it got sent in i received my licence in 8 weeks in the mail 

3. Yup medical marijuana is legal everywhere here. Not sure how easily accessible it is though.

4. pretty easy as of now , theres a lot of licenced growers ... however in march they want us to burn all of our weed and buy there pre grinded radiated crap

5. wait....theres medical marijuana in canada? r u fucking serious? FUCK NO BODY TELLS ME SHIT NO MORE

It is Ok, I have the same trouble down here...

Yeah that sucks for sure. I'm not a grower but still that is bullshit.

I read an article a couple days ago though about the conservatives considering softening marijuana laws. Doesn't quite solve the problem but it's definitely a step in the right direction for once.