what are the habits you have when your are high?

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, Apr 27, 2010.

1. sup blades! i was just thinking how when im high i tend to do stuff i dont normally do when not high.

for example. i leave my keys in my bedroom door.
    and i tend to leave doors and drawers open all the time.

what are some weird things you guys do when high :confused:

2. The second THC hits my system. My hands will be down my pants. No matter who Im with or the situation.

I'm not playing with myself in any way. I just put em down there.

Also if I have a hoodie on. I have to have the hood on. It makes me feel secure for some reason.

3. Excessive eating and squinting my eyes :smoking:

4. Not something i do but i perfer to crank my heaters up when im high, all you canadians know what im talking about..

5. im the exact way with hoodies haha. not so much my pants.
    i do do that sometimes though. its just comfy :hello:

6. Eating like I'm getting paid for it.

Damn I hate the munchies sometimes.

7. I always:

have music playing preferably something dealing with weed
    wear a hoodie or something over myself
    if im in my room i open all the windows and have incense sticks burning
    chew gum peferably something citrus
    bag of chips and water

Oh and when im with my frineds we usally end up going on a random trip for some reason:

One time my bro and i blazed and went to dq to get some blizzards but ended up smoking with some random jamican people we met there (Jamicans are awesome!)

Mostly i dont have habits when smoking; i just go where ever mary jane decides to take me :smoking:

8. i love taking random ass trips haha. sometimes me and my friends will just drive to the ihop (its 2 hours away) at like 12 am just so we can get dank ass pancakes. haha. then we will come home and smoke blunts all the way back.
    good times :D

9. I lol'ed as I did it like...5 minutes ago :eek::p
    YES

10. I have this beanie and sunglasses i alwasy wear i try to push myslef away fro the beanie during the summer time. Like they said ealier makes you fel more secure.

11. #12 TheHighRoad, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
    Staring at the things in front of me. Just being really aware of everything in a new light. Also, I have this weird feeling like there are many versions of me in parallel universes. And normally, while sober, they are all running in different directions and on different paths. But when I'm high, they're all in the same place, aligned, and doing the same thing, which is just observing and living and feeling.

Oh, and not being able to find anything in my purse. Swear to the gods, it's like a black hole!

12. music
    movies
    munchies

:p:smoking:

13. I tend to kick infants, puppies and kittens.

14. i zone the fuck out and wanna curl up in a ball and be left alone

15. I tend to bite my nails, I smoke more cigarettes when I'm high and for some reason I always find myself walking to the high school and exposing myself to the cheerleaders.

16. i smoke many menthol cigs...

17. That's pretty cool man. Like...full trench coat, here I come, creepy hunched over walk, stop, turn...grab their attention, wait...then slam the coat open, wait...hear laughter, become homicidal...remove sheathed gun from coat and start pumping rounds into the heard of giggling school girls who's persistent laughter and taunting ruined your adolescence?

Regardless, I applaud your actions?

18. shaking my legs in the car when the car stops at a stop light.
    skipping thru radio stations if the song is gay, which is usually all the time since the radio sucks balls.

thats bout all my known ones.