What are the different discreet ways of growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Captainbasch420, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I know you can make a pc case into a little grow closet, but is that the only discreet way to grow?
    Or are there any others?

2. PC grow boxes are popular because it wouldn't be suspicious to have non-discrete fans running at all times. And have an active power cord running to it. And a PC grow box looks and sounds just like a normal functioning computer.

I've seen small cabinets with stealthy led/floro lighting and fans, but at that level of stealthiness, you would somehow have to conceal the fans, heat, timers, and maybe the power cable.

I don't remember where, but I did see an ultra discrete grow-minivan.

3. lol.

i was just wondering for the future :p
    im not gonna be growing for a looong looong time.

4. [quote name='"Captainbasch420"']

lol.

i was just wondering for the future :p
    im not gonna be growing for a looong looong time.[/quote]

Ur starting at the wrong place then my friend, learn how to germinate, water and feed properly before u try with lighting and plant placement, u will save urself a headache by knowing what ur doin before having a plant as opposed to tryin to learn while ur plants life depends on it.

5. [quote name='"Ccoastal"']

Ur starting at the wrong place then my friend, learn how to germinate, water and feed properly before u try with lighting and plant placement, u will save urself a headache by knowing what ur doin before having a plant as opposed to tryin to learn while ur plants life depends on it.[/quote]

Oh i already know about all that thanks to middle school closet expirements. Lol.

I know all the basics of what ill need, just not the fine print between the lines.

6. Do a Thread Title Search for the term "Rubbermaid". Lots of interesting discreet grows using storage totes.

7. or youtube 'stealth grow cab' theres like a bazillion diff setups out there lol