Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the classifications of weed in your town?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dannyp224433, Feb 21, 2012.

1. I noticed on the city everyone called different types of weed different things for different reasons. The classifications in my town go Mids ($5/g) dirt smell, full of seeds, and no nugs usually crushed from being brick shipped. Dro/Hydro ($10/g) comes in nugs, usually just lightish green not usually hairy or colored, normal weed. Headies/Dank ($20/g) Smells delicious, hairy as fuck, dense, sticky, full of trichomes. What are the classifications in your town?:wave:

2. Around here mids are called regs or greens. Dank is not really used here we just say w.e the weed name of it is. I don't even go by names because half the time its wrong so i go by looks/smells.

3. Mids and dank are the only thing I hear.

4. Usually it's either just good or not lol. People I know are pretty unforgiving and probably wouldn't even buy/smoke a lot of the mids I've seen on here.

If you want to make money selling weed in canada, you pretty much need dank.

5. Lol you guys just have either good or not good? No in between?

6. Shit bud is pretty hard to find where I'm from. Pretty much, if you want something the same price as schwag, you just buy dank shake. I've never seen dirt weed in my life. Mids are even a little hard to come by. But if you want it, you can find it. Dank is everywhere. Ohh the benefits of living in a medical state.

7. Mid's and dank here, I've yet to see a dealer sell by strain yet.

8. Dirt ( Shittiest thing you can find, like $80 an oz)
    Schwagg (Slightly better than dirt, $90-$110 an oz)
    Mids (Varies in quality from dealer to dealer, $125-$150 an oz)
    Regs (Better than mids, nice green, pungent bud, $150-$200 an oz)
    Dank/High Grade (Best shit you'll find, $370-$450 an oz)

9. Tinnies. $20/g wrapped in tinfoil, stupid maori concept. So hard to find anyone selling eighths etc lol. New Zealand btw.

10. mids- reggie. I always say reg or bobby brown? b/c there is a big difference between brown swag and some decent green nugs

beasters- the middle grade, basically good mids or just some nug that should be dank but just doesnt pass the test :D

Normally people will just ask hey you got any good? name follows shortly after, if they are telling the truth is a different story :rolleyes:

11. In my town we don't even classify bud all weed is the same price and it's all dank, all year, no mids around here..... I love northern california

I'm littt..

12. Around here they call dank "piff"

And shitty weed is called mids. People around here usually smoke it to fall asleep.

13. My town has some pretty unique slang. high quality, hairy bud that reeks like skunk our just smells sour is called fruit mostly. We also say dank and fire, exotic, but fruit is prevailing. Then theres mids.

Anything but fruit to me is mainly mid grade, though I will admit you got your nice outdoor smoke thats just light and a tad harsh, not too much taste thats not really mid grade from time to time, compared to your mexican brick, but generally the price doesnt vary much.

What is really good is when you come across such weed that looks pretty good but doesnt necesarrily smoke that good, thats called beasters and it goes for fruit prices but you can get it cheaper. Sometimes they complain sometimes they dont.

14. Dank $10 a g no mids or schwag were I live.

15. Dunno...I just get a eighth for 30-35.

Shit gets me high, mission accomplished.:cool:

16. schwag- ive never actually seen anyone smoke this but i know people buy it
    mids-some people buy this, mainly high school kids. its actually pretty hard to find, not many dealers sell mids.
    dank- we usually just call it weed lol this is the good shit. dont usually go by names since 90% of them are bullshit anyway. just go by looks and smell.

17. i wouldnt even know where to get anything but dank around here

18. rego - 5$
    Mids - 10$
    Nugs - 20$

19. You can get anything around here from downtown brown to the best headies and everything in between just a matter of knowing the right people. That's what I hate about anti mj legalizers they think mj would become more available, the only way that would be possible for me would be to go back to high school.

20. Regs for $60-80/OZ, so pretty shiiiity.
    Mids for 20/8th. Standard in my area.
    Dank, $20/g. I've always seen $20/g in my area. But sometimes an 8th can be anywhere from $50-65 an 8th. Just depends on who I go to and who has bud at the moment.