What are the besssttt munchies!!?

Discussion in 'General' started by SilentB0B, Mar 31, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I personally have to say CHEETOS!! shit,.. im eating some now!! HAHA :smoke:

2. Ice-cream and waffles.

3. mmmm!! i remember like two weeks ago.. i was really baked and went to this 24hour diner around 3 in the mornin and ate some icecream and waffles.. with strawberry syrup.. mmmm mmm!

4. this is real? :hello:

5. haha hell yeah! never had munchies before? they come in like 3 or 4 flavors too!

6. Screw all that snack shit. A real meal is the best. Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and milk. Mmmmmm :D

7. yeaaaaaa munchiesss are totally real!!! i cant believe you never ate them.. stop w.e your doing and go get a bag!!

8. I'm with you there man, sometimes it's just and impossible task to prepare such a meal when stoned.

Fav actual meal when stoned is my roomie's Shepard's Pie. Shit is so cash.

So.

Cash.

9. Everything except the milk. Love me some water

10. Fuck! This too. Mcdonalds apple pies, snickers, twix, reeses, cheetos, doritos. Man. I could talk munchies all day

11. #14 Ska, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    [​IMG]

Krispy kream doughnuts as buns, bacon, and a cheeseburger patty.

Or maybe this...

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

gotta go with Snickers.

13. SOUP!!!!!! Because it takes care of the munchies while quenching your cotton mouth. Lol. Either that or a strawberry toasted pop tart.

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOM NOM NOM....fuckin NOM some moorreee!!!

:yummy:

EDIT: and yea so WHAT that picture is unnecessarily huge. IDGAF shits scrumpdidilyumptious

15. Am I wrong for thinking this would be good as fuck? I'm a fat ass when I'm high. I can't help it :(
    I'm still a skinny motherfucker tho

16. And Cocoa Puffs. That's my favorite