Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some ways?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StayBLZ2007, Feb 26, 2007.

1. i was thinking, what are some ways weed has affected you positively and negatively?

positive: developing a better sense of taste(music, movies etc.) laid back attitude, some other shit but im too blowed to remember.

negative: labeled a weed head, cotton mouth, bad weed, losing the trust of m parents,

can ne one relate to what im sayin

2. Yea, thats a good question dude....

positive....

*smoking has upped my apprecation for certain music, personal styles, nature, food and made me notice things i wouldnt have in my usual thinking pattern
    *less importance on material objects (not that i was bad before)
    *helps me get shit done sometimes if i use a smoke session as an incentive lol
    * just a better way of viewing life - openly

negative....
    *hiding it from society, not being able to speak of a part of my life around most authority figures...not that i talk about it a lot, but it is something i do with my freetime a few times a week and enjoy.

Ive always had an edgy creative out there dissociative personality, sometimes i think i was destined to find pot, whether it is a big or small influence on my life, i think ive led a life where i was destined to smoke ;). peace

3. go to www.erowid.org or something it has all that type of info and a lot of different drugs including pot

4. Sounds like me, I really feel weed turned me into a man, when i first started smoking i was just a hyper little stupid shit, weed matured and i just think it made me a better person, i dont get caught up on little things anymore.... it made me less stuborn too :rolleyes:

Bad effects - i guess forgeting small things, but i always had a bad memory, i really dont think its because of pot.

5. Positive-
    I get high
    I get high
    I get blown out of my mind.
    I get an altered conscious when im high.
    I get a boost of energy and crave to skateboard.
    I get high

Negative-
    I get to high to drive and have to spend the night somewhere.
    I get so high I forget primary functions and motor skills and bust my ass skateboarding.
    Police do their jobs when im driving.
    Marijuana is an illegal substance and illegal to be under the influence of while driving, and possessing the sweet sweet ganj.

6. positive
    -It makes me feel good
    -Made me think deeper
    -I appreciate food,drink,movies etc. much more since i started smoking
    -I'm calmer now, i often had verbal fights with my parents over stupid shit before i started smoking

negative
    -Deep thinking got me depressed for quite some time
    -Everyday smoking makes me paranoid sometimes, breaks fix it.
    -Some ppl hate on me for being a pothead

7. i'm about the same...

+Getting high
    +making friends & becoming closer to friends
    +learning about trust
    +gaining a more laid back attitude/more calm
    +helps me appreciate the actual music more

-learning betrayal
    -caused a few fights w/the parents back in the day
    -losing friends
    -having to hide something i do (that means a lot in my life) from a lot of people