Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Some Way To Find A Reliable Dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, May 28, 2013.

1. #1 Bamboobam, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    In my town, it seems like it is so hard to find a reliable dealer. I don't trust anyone in my neighborhood. Also, I've asked 4 people that I know definitely smoke weed and they keep giving me the run around. It's really annoying because they easily have a source, but I guess they don't want to deal with being a runner since they aren't actually dealers, since they get theirs from a dealer. That is completely understandable. The thing is that I am an occasional smoker and I wanted some for about a month now. There was this one guy that was going to hook me up with this guys number at his job who deals, but he has not yet and I am sick of asking him. I don't want to seem like I am using them for weed when they smoke themselves. So I will stop asking them. Anyway, what is another way I can get some? I was contemplating getting some through the internet but that would be risky and I prefer getting it in person.

The only luck I got was that I actually got hooked up with my half-brother's dealer. a few months ago. I quit smoking for a bit and I got rid of his number and I regret doing so since he was the only one that was a dealer and he was pretty consistent. So, that was my own fault. Now, my half-brother got charged for something unrelated to drugs and he hasn't talked me to since so I know I can't go through him. Ughh I'm just so frustrated!

2. this position SUCCCCKS. you just gotta get out in the community and meet new people.. it's the only way really..

3. try a bar or hookah bar?

4. you fucked up deleting his number. your going to just have to keep asking around and hope you get lucky.

5. Ok, don't do anything dumb. If you live in a known weed area, cops will be crawling. I know that's how it is in areas around me, friday nights cops are everywhere, road blocks, etc. You never know who you're talking to, not saying everyone is an undercover cop, I'm just saying some people like to run there mouths a bit.

If I were you I would make friends with people that you've already smoked with, just get close with them. Don't get close with them just to get there weed source, actually chill with them and become there friends, nothing wrong with some new smoking friends. Just ask around and see what names you can get, just don't deal with anyone sketchy.

6. You don't worry about it.....

7. GC does not allow this type of conversation on thier forums. Reported.

8. i thought you just couldnt specifically ask for hookups

9. exactly lol.. why you mad tho danbridge?

10. Ok I may be wrong, but you see the 17 warning points I have? 1 of those points was a direct result of asking about street dealers. Be careful.

11. It's a very vague question I am asking. I am not asking for a specific person or place.

12. My advice, move here to Colorado, and get yourself a red card. :)

13. How about you learn the rules before you turn into a super mod ok?