What are some things you would like to do while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Mar 5, 2006.

1. I dont mean like 'achieve inner peace', or 'find the meaning of life', but what are some things you would like to PHYSICALLY do while high? Im still living with the parents and bud is illegal, so I cant really toke at my leisure yet :(

1. Feed ducks at a pond...I would be like a giddy six year old :)
    2. Have my hair shampooed by the nice hair-cutting lady :eek:
    3. Go skydiving
    4. Go swimming
    5. Play with a turtle
    6. Lay on my roof or in the middle of the road and look at the stars
    7. Look for cloud shapes
    8. Go to an all-you-can-eat buffet :yummy:
    9. Walk through a museum
    10. Talk with a figure of authority and not get busted

2. I like to start silly threads.

3. As do I. But I was being completely serious in all of those things~
    SO if you dont like my threads, dont read them :rolleyes:

4. sleep
    eat
    shit
    shower
    drink beer
    play music
    sit in nature
    stare at the celing

as you can tell i love to relax:D

5. -Have sex in every position for a period of 18 to 24 hours straight while smoking out of a huge ass bong. Eating, drinking, and smoking would all be commenced while still engaged in some form of fucking. Nearly every girl I've dated has at leat smoked once in a while, so needless to say, whoever i'm fucking at the moment would preferably be smoking during the whole thing as well.

-Sit in a field of cannabis while smoking, smelling the flowers during flowering season and hanging out with a couple of friends with a couple of bubblers.

-Sit in a resteraunt and light a j up! Gonna have to go to Amsterdam to do this, but it's the same sort of deal as being under 21 and wishing you could just order a beer.

6. 1/ Glow-in-the dark bowling! That would be fun...
    2/ Trick-or-Treating
    3/ All you can eat Chinese buffet, yuuuuuuum!
    4/ Cuddle :)
    5/ Go to a strip club
    6/ Drink a 40 (imo, beer is amazing with pot)
    7/ Stargazing in the middle of a field
    8/ Go to the Coka-Cola factory, hehe.
    9/ Go to an aquiarium
    10/ Photo shoot!

7. Have Sex With Kathy Bates!

8. haha o man there is so much i like doing

i like going for walks(mainly in the fall or spring) and checking out the trees and stuff when stoned

PO, cyber bowling stoned is quite an experience, love it(as long as im not competing)

i like DXM trippin while smoking also, or vise versa, SOO many things i enjoy doing while high

9. man i love to walk in the forest just ripped off my ass with a friend. id like to be in the forest most of the time.

10. --lay on the beach smokin a j
    --stargaze anywhere (right now laying on a boat in the middle of the ocean, openly smoking and just looking up at the beauty of the sky sounds really cool)
    --sex anywhere stoned would be amazing
    --swim (i need to try this one soon!)

i'll add some more as i think of em

11. I've done all those that aren't erased, and #8. Go to an all-you-can-eat buffet was AMAZING. We blazed about a 1/4 of dank and went there and it was like an orgasm in my mouth.. we have like 3 all you can eat's in my town.. plus like 100000000000 fast food places.. stoner town.

12. I go to this buddy of mine's house and his window opens right up to a flat part on his roof... it's pretty awesome going out there, smoking a bowl or two and staring at the stars.

13. Stare at the stars and marvel at the miracle of being able to do that, and the infinete beauty of our solar system

14. Kill people, jump off buildings, destroy stuff...

...and people wonder why stoners get a bad name! *RMJL

15. injure yourself in a automobile wreck near her isolated winter estate and she'll show you a good time.

16. Smoking more pot.
    Doing more drugs after smoking more pot.

17. wow damn i was just kidding...no need for the -rep

18. eat
    drink
    listen to music
    play music
    watch standup
    watch movies
    lay on the grass
    sleep

19. -I like to play Pro Evolution Soccer 5 in my PSP... when you score a goal you celebrate as never before.
    -Talk to people...
    -Eat of course.. everything I can....
    -Watch TV (don´t understand shit what they´re saying though)
    -And smoke more.........

:D :D :D

20. i would love to smoke weed and not have to worry about working another hard day in my life and not have to worry about money for eternity:D