What are some things that you think in extreme detail about, but only when high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedPlatypus, Jul 27, 2012.

1. #1 StonedPlatypus, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    Something that I've never thought about in extreme detail is the miracle of child- birth, like, it's amazing, it starts off as a sperm and an egg, and then they slowly start to take form inside of a woman, and then 9 months later, a living human being comes out, like, the biology behind it is amazing... it's really cool when you think about it.

2. I think about evolution a lot when I'm stoned. Not that I don't think about it when I'm sober, but I think about it much more while high.

Also, hi buddy. :wave:

3. The mystery of life.

4. If i get high alone i kinda analyze my life and all the mistakes i have made in the past etc. It might sound buzz kill but it helps me see my life through someone else eyes so i know what i can do to improve my life and shit. If it wasn't for bud i wouldn't have realized i gotta study more and i might have failed high school. And i would still be hanging out with the losers i used to think were my 'friends'

5. Last year I dropped out of my first year of college, cause I wasn't focusing on school, and then I broke down when I realized what I was doing with my life, so I got my act together and now I'm going back to prove that I can do well in school :) I know how you feel man.

6. Nice one dude, good to see you realized you made a mistake and are doing something about it. :hello::smoke:

7. How annoying my girlfriend is

8. Relationships between people, how people react to things, what causes their actions and reactions, their pasts in general.. generally, people :p

9. Mowing the lawn

10. So you're interested in psychology and the human mind?

11. I wonder if when a child is born whether or not they have mad heartburn or munchies because of their empty stomachs.

12. Music. I love to get high and listen to music and think about the music it's self.

13. I pay attention to every little detail in a song. Ever since I have started smoking weed I have opened my taste in music. But my favorite music while high is either hip hop(nas, wu tang, biggie tupac etc) and dubstep ( digital Mystikz, Silkie, pretty much the stuff that's from the uk) also reggae is very nice I love some richie spice while baked. When i am high I appreciate music so much more, it touches my emotions much more. Shit I'm high right now and just realized that you guys probably couldnt care less what music I listen to ahaha

14. I think about a lot of metaphysical stuff..or spiritual type things when I'm not just chillin

15. Once when I was really stoned I was able to envision what it was like 5 years ago. I know how most people can just recall some memories from that time and go "Oh yeah, such and such happened, that's was that and this was this" etc.

But imagine being able to almost literally transport your mindset back to 5 years ago, the difference in feelings that you had at that point and the way you felt about people that might have changed. It probably won't make sense to people but it felt 100% real aside from any hallucinations and was completely surreal.

Another time I felt transported into someone else's life. It was some nerdy asian guy I knew from primary school. I almost felt like I experienced his entire life and from the few things I observed about him in class I was able to extrapolate aspects of his home life.

That was pretty freaky too.

So I guess what I get in really strong detail is powers of perception. I pick up on subtle emotions a lot easier and can really tell what's going on 'behind the scenes'.

16. I like to go into deep thought, describing to myself exactly what its like to be high. Every littke bit that's different than being sober, every sensation. only when im high though.