Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some things that you do when you're high, and what would you suggest for others to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Averagestoner187, Aug 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Share what you love to do when you get stoned so that if other people haven't tried it they can give it a swing next time.

2. I listen to music or play video games. One time i was watching tv shows i knew the words to and when id mouth them the show would skip and id be wtf thats not the show. Ended up was just the time distortion thing. Especially when id fast forward.

3. I try to smoke and go somewhere new, see something new, or talk to someone new. It all depends where you live though. If you live in the middle of no where. I would go out and try appreciate the things I find boring, like the area you live in. Just get baked and smile at it all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Skateboarding will be an official Olympic sport in 2020, so why not start learning now? It's fun as all hell when baked too :love-m3j: