Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some places that for sure wont drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenghoul, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Hey all,

So right now I work at a movie theatre and it really blows...the attitudes of everyone that work there are fitting for spoiled, upper-middleclass highschool students...it's really annoying.  Anyway, my bosses take advantage of me and treat me like shit.  Overall, I don't enjoy my time there and figured I'd look for something different.  This is my first job, so I have experience or whatever now...

I keep looking online to see if certain places drug test or not, but I can never find a clear answer.  The only ones that I know for sure are fast food, but I won't be able to do that since the smell makes me sick...and not "gross" sick, but nauseous sick where I'll probably throw up.

I'm thinking about applying to barnes and noble because I like books, but I can't tell if they DT or not.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for part time jobs?  I'm really shy/quiet so something for an outgoing person won't be a great fit.

2. Usually even if they do say they're going to drug test, they won't. But any retail store typically will not test you. 

3. Save$40-60 out of your next check and invest in some fake piss, ideally one of the belt types since in my experience they are more likely to give a quick pocket check and pat down nowadays before a piss test.

Or the obvious (but frowned upon) option, quit smoking for a while.

4. burger king. just get clean for a little and get a good job then start smoking again

5. umm grocery stores? hardware stores? under the tabel jobs, land scaping

6. Pretty sure they won't test you if you apply at your local headshop.

7. so true. and even if they do chances are they wont say a thing about marijuana. actually "hit this joint" might be something they say.lol

8. If I were you I wouldn't pick a job based on a drug test. Some of the best jobs you can get might at least require a mouth swab. And for mouth swabs you only need to stop for a day or 2