Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some of your hobbies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Reading, photography, tea/coffee, cooking, music(playing/listening), rolling blunts, automobiles, culture, traveling.

2. I like making websites that will bring me money later on in the future. I like smoking weed. I like trying new drugs. I like rapping. I'm gonna buy rocksmith so I can learn the guitar in 2012.

3. Staring at girls crotches, touching all the underwear in the ladies section, hiding in bushes

4. Stealing (is a hobby if you do it enough, and I unfortunately do), skating,playing guitar,playing football, MUSIC

5. Used to build 15-21ft speed boats all the time when i lived in the FL keys,working on classic cars,carpentry,pretty much any project that i can find to restore/rebuild and resell(this also pays for my :smoke:).also i love to make new home improvements everyday:hello:.

6. Lacrosse, drinking, fribee golf, outdoors shit like hunting/camping/fishing ect

7. I can pretty much cook whatever, I worked as a cook at a Bravos! Italian Cucina for two years so I have that on lock. Grew up working the grill at family gatherings, and have done research into what my ancestors ate. Pretty well balanced all around, inherited some sick baking skills as well.

8. I like shooting at the gun range, read, learn another language, paint, spend time with girlfriend, spend time with my best friend (the canine kind), sports, working out..
    Find something interesting, get high and make it better!

I cut back from video games a LOT (from too much to none) and spend that time doing other things now, I find myself in a much better situation.. I actually get something out of my spare time and don't have any unhealthy habits anymore

9. I like to stare at things till I forget what I was doing.

10. I like to watch MMA fights and I like to play paintball.

11. I love to learn things like that too! I'm actually going to buy a lock picking set pretty soon. I want to be a genius of random abilities one day.

12. My best hobby is working. There's nothing like working a nice 9 hour shift! Fuck yeah man it's like the best waste of my time!