Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some of the things you couldn't stop laughing about while stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by schwartz91, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tell us about the things you couldn't stop laughing about while being stoned out of your mind. :smoke:
    Mine was probably when my friend started going up my stairs like a goblin or something. It was the funniest shit in my whole life, then he got on my bed and was humming this really funny tune, and I almost shit my pants. He also ran into my room, started dancing, stepped on a take-out box filled with bbq wings and got all over my carpet. Funniest thing ever, have the goblin and humming thing on video too. :D

2. ..jesus christ, what are u smoking, who acts like a goblin, honestly, um to throw out a blunts internals we dropped it on the ground, and dropped the automatic vacuum on the ground to clean it took 1hr to clean but we didnt have to get up and throw it away at least

3. Have you accepted pumpkin pie as your personal saviour? OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!!

4. rofl!!! :wave:

5. Back when I was like 13 or 14 I used to get incredibly high, me and one of my close friends would get stoned like everyday and everytime we did we would have these hilarious laughing fits. He would laugh then I would laugh then he would laugh because I was laughing etc. This would go on for like an hour at a time untill our sides were in so much pain.

6. I remember when I first started smoking me and my friend watched Freddy got Fingered blazed as hell, and I laughed so goddamn hard at the very first part when he's like "I'm X-ray cat, I got x-ray vision" I laughed so hard at that part it was kinda hard to laugh at the other parts of the movie. Fuckin hilarious shit.

7. Watching Baseketball... I saw that movie 18 times in theatres. I love that movie.

8. My friends dog ate all our KFC while we were outside smoking... that was not something i could not stop laughing about... but i justwas reminded of thatwhen your friend wastedalot of good food...

9. one time 3 months ago we were chillin in my backyard and my friends were hungry and wanted to cook something using my new conventional oven.
    They said they wanted to cook stuff in the toaster and I said...

"what are you gonna cook?"
    "some chicken nuggets", they said.
    I replied "wtf?!?! thats for chabatta bread!!"

we were so blown, so it was the funniest thing ive ever said since then.

-Even to this day my friends make fun of me.

10. Ahh... I've done that so many times but I can't remember, seriously. I never get like that anymore, but shit, I would laugh so hard, I couldn't breathe.... ahh that was fun.

11. man my best friend (who happened to introduce me to pot) and i used to be the same way...wish i could get that high off bud again but i think i have too high of a tolerance and matured to ever get that way again...but damn those were the GOOD OLD DAYS :smoke:

12. i always crack up when people get so scared of a blunt cherry and handle it like they are gonna get seriously hurt if it touches them...the tip of a blunt really isn't that hot. i have seen people freak out and drop em like its gonna kill them. this keeps me laughin for a lil bit.

13. ROFL @ the Pumpkin Pie, but anyway it was one of my first times smokin and i was stoned, i mean STONED, we were outside on this recliner we brought in the woods, i was sittin and forgot i was outside, i heard a car go by and was like "Shit you guys gotta leave, my dads home" after i realized what i said i lost it, then about a week ago we were high and my friend said his tounge iched and i lost it again

14. i used to get so fucking stoned when i was 14 and my best friend matt would hold a lighter for like 20 seconds and get it REALLY HOT and fucking brand himself for no reason and he would make the funniest screams when he burned himself.omfg it was so funny

15. My one friend coughed into my other friend's spoon twice exploding weed all over the room. What made it worse was that both times it was on a green hit. My friend whos spoon it was just stared at him for like 5 minutes, shook his head and proceeded to take a large hit from our icebong. I was on the floor a while. It was the utter disgust in my friends eyes.

Perfect Circle-Emotive is kick ass, btw :D

16. Driving in the ghetto and seeing a crackhead start dancing in the middle of a busy sidewalk.

17. I remember falling out of my chair when i was stoned and i thought my friend was trying to help me up but he was really passing the joint to me, damn

18. ha the dancing crackhead just reminded me of a crazy story...i was at this hotel party rolling like a year ago. i went downstairs with this girl to take a cig break and were walking around the hotel. all of a sudden we stumble upon this guy crouched on the ground doing something we couldnt see. so we walk up to him and its like he didnt even notice we were around. he JUMPED up scared as fuck when we were like 2 feet away. this guy was havin a rugged ass nose bleed. he starts running toward us and the girl im with starts running away. now im just totatly like what the fuck is going on. so i start chasing after both of them. finally the girl stops running and the guy just kept running right by her. its like he was running away from her in the same direction she was heading. after all this im like what could this guy of been doing. so we walk back to where we saw him crouching and i find like a half g of coke just chillin in a bag. i guess we just stumbled upon a bum doin bumps and he got scared. crazy fukin night

19. well, my friends and I wouyld go over to this guys house named clay, and we would smoke tons and tons and tons of schwag( like a ounce a day), or like alot of chronic( like a quarter to a half o') , and sit around and play x box, and just chill, so my friend starts saying " HEY GUMBA?!!!!!" towards people, and it justs sounded so stupid, then he starts going HEYYYYYYY , HEY GUMBA, HEYYYYY GUMBA!!! WOOOOOWW!!!! so we recorded this onto our phones, andf had it as our ring tones, so when people called us wanting nuggets we would laugh our asses off everytime ! it got dull of coarse after like a week. but then I started making the yoshi sounds " WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, YOSHI!" yeah, goood times. now I think its fun to watch my friends trip shrooms. haha, thats funny as hell

20. My one friend would always make fun of my other friend when he was high. My friend would start spazin so my other friend would start imitating him and would say look at me im spazin im spazin in this weird voice. I was dieing it was so funny.