What are some of the local slang you and your buddies use?

Discussion in 'General' started by DavidBrent, Mar 15, 2009.

1. What are some of the local slang you and your buddies use? For example, back in my hometown, we use to call smoking in a car with all the windows up, "chambering." Out here in NYC, I found out they call it a "hotbox." We also called smoking, "herb-a-life", as in, "let's go herb-a-life". :smoking:

2. i had a friend, native of montreal, and he always referred to it as hotboxing. around here, its "clambaking" to most, but i like to call for a "compression session" to break it up.

3. in boston people usually say "fishbowl" and some people say "hotbox" on occasion.

4. vick 7 grams....michael vick number 7 think thats only in ATL

crippy is florida slang only nobody copyin that

loud high grade marijuana "smelly loud pack"

id never heard of schwag till i moved to atlanta but it seems pretty well known all around GC

there's plenty of local slang im just too zoned out to think right now :wave:

5. i hate the word 'hotbox'

Round my parts it's called a 'compression session'

6. from me and my friends we usually just say "Getting Gas" or "Lets go get gas" ,because we go to the gas station literally, roll a j and smoke in the parking lot hah sometimes we use wanna go "Wooding" because we chill out in the woods or near some woods alot and just smoke like on a playground or something

7. Thats what I was gonna say... :D Dirrty FLA!

We call it hotboxing here too :)

lotta people call schwag dirt here, but alot of people do other places too I imagine. We dont have too many slang words for shit.

8. 'Real cute' and 'kid'...

this is how its used.

Me: I have a new phone
    Them: Thats real cute kidd